Seeking a mistress

Posted

So I’ve played online via chat and Skype with being a submissive male but I’m ready to take it to the next level and make it real but it’s so hard to find a real dominant woman. My question is there a actual group or page that can help in my search 

Posted

well, first off - you're pretty much on a website that is dating based in finding kinky partners which could include a potential Mistress...

but I always feel diversity is the spice of life.   Just because you want to be a sub, doesn't mean anyone owes you the chance or wants a sub who has appeared from seemingly nowhere.

The best place to find a Dominant woman is to go where they are - if you use find a munch it'll give you a directory of munches in your area - but remember these are social events and neither hook up nor play events.

They may, however, introduce you to people and be a way to find out about more events.  

Posted
1 hour ago, PhoenixJeNoir said:

Pro Dommes are every where but they are moved by $$$$

the clue is in the word "pro" 

Posted

I don’t paying I understand the principle in that it’s just trying to get there to make the connection 

• 1 month later...
Posted

hi southernman I am goddess lola I do sessions for people with fetishes but you would have to pay for my service I don't do freebies

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm lifestyle mistress and am ready to have you as my sub if your ready to follow my instructions and command before meeting each other in my dungeon castle.