the meet

Posted

do u nervous meeting someone for the first time for jus nsa sex

Posted
Nope it's the only time I'm 100% confident as that's when I'm allowed to be the real me.Embrace and enjoy,be yourself and have fun
Posted

I probably would be - but at the same time you kinda know if it all goes badly you don't have to see em ever again

Posted
No, I'm confident I can deliver and when your meeting like that your usually a lot dirtier than if you've got to know someone a bit first
Posted

this is very true...& u definitely dont have to mask your sexual desires. 

Posted
Yes I'm always nervous in new situations 😂 if I know I'm going to get touched I'm even more nervous.. It soon goes after but the initial 30mins or so I'm shaking like a leaf 🍁🍃😂
Posted
4 hours ago, Forbiddenfruits said:

Yes I'm always nervous in new situations 😂 if I know I'm going to get touched I'm even more nervous.. It soon goes after but the initial 30mins or so I'm shaking like a leaf 🍁🍃😂

Nervosity is a natural instinct keeping you alert and make your brain doing thousands questions. 

Posted
I get extremely nervous every single time, for me personally with every person i meet it doesn't get easier, but i always let the other person know that i get really bad anxiety and they're always super sweet about it
Posted
7 minutes ago, xxvivid_soulxx said:

I get extremely nervous every single time, for me personally with every person i meet it doesn't get easier, but i always let the other person know that i get really bad anxiety and they're always super sweet about it

It's very different for men compared to lasses.Anyone worth their salt understands how nervous you may be as a lass hence the "sweetness"you mention.Our first priority is  care and trying to put you at ease,not getting straight down to the nitty gritty of why we met in the first place.

Posted
4 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

It's very different for men compared to lasses.Anyone worth their salt understands how nervous you may be as a lass hence the "sweetness"you mention.Our first priority is  care and trying to put you at ease,not getting straight down to the nitty gritty of why we met in the first place.

So how about Domme then?? You sound like one side oriented ? 

Posted
1 minute ago, FabSeverus said:

So how about Domme then?? You sound like one side oriented ? 

I was replying to a submissive so replied in that context

Posted

I know we're talking in a M/f capacity, but F/m did get mentioned also - the Dommes I know that would meet someone socially again usually have rules for *their* safety also.  Supposed sub guys can be risky also.   One tells prospective dates of which munches she intends to attend - and in her case - if he's unwilling to munch, even once, it's a no because she likes to go to munches and doesn't want a partner who'd resent her going - though this is going off tangent.

Those who meet people professionally also have arrangements for their own safety - this can range from thorough screening to secure premises. 

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I know we're talking in a M/f capacity, but F/m did get mentioned also - the Dommes I know that would meet someone socially again usually have rules for *their* safety also.  Supposed sub guys can be risky also.   One tells prospective dates of which munches she intends to attend - and in her case - if he's unwilling to munch, even once, it's a no because she likes to go to munches and doesn't want a partner who'd resent her going - though this is going off tangent.

Those who meet people professionally also have arrangements for their own safety - this can range from thorough screening to secure premises. 

For me whether it be vanilla or kink it's just pure common sense.If you're meeting someone for the first time I have  always given complete control to the lass,where we meet etc with no expectations at all.Its just 2 people meeting for a brew and a chat.Seeig how we get along and taking the first step in buildìng a little trust.Sadly amongst society in general as we all know there are true"predators"and they can hide very cleverly what they are,safety for us all and that includes men is a priority.When I meet I'm always aware of my surroundings etc and take my own personal safety very seriously.As men in general though our physicality  makes us more able to walk into these situations with more confidence than ladies.I have only ever had one rule when meeting for the first time and that if you don't feel comfortable on either side you walk with no hard feelings whatsoever.For me it's obvious within minutes of meeting whether the other is on the level and "sane".Of course women generally are going to be on edge and more nervous than men,it is something i would always expect and if they were not that would concern me.

Posted

it's definitely important for men to also consider their personal safety and something more men should do. 

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

it's definitely important for men to also consider their personal safety and something more men should do. 

Agreed,I'm ex Army so it comes naturally but crazies don't always have to be men.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

NSA is definitely easier for me. Less anxiety. But if I think I might really like the guy, then I'm a nervous wreck. I've been discussing this in depth with someone privately, as we'd both said we were up for NSA... but realising what a nice person he is, I'm torn. 

And then I realised something about myself. My NSA/hookups have always been with guys I wouldn't want to have a relationship with. Guys I don't really wanna give my number to. Guys that.... I probably don't even LIKE. I was a bit shocked, tbh. 

Are men doing that too?  If you are having NSA sex with a woman, is it more like a hate fuck... just get your rocks off? 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have only ever had NSA encounters with those I’ve already built a rapport with, so not really nervous at all. A bit apprehensive possibly, but not nervous.