Foot Fetish

Posted
I’ve had a foot fetish since as long as I can remember. I don’t indulge my fetish as much as I would like too. But I’m lucky that I can sometimes. I like female and male feet. In Ireland having a foot fetish is still very taboo at least it seems to be. What does everyone else think.
Posted
Its very common now a days well here in America. Woman and men are more open about it and willing to try. I mean who dosent want their feet rubbed and sucked on
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have a foot fetish too. I'm just really open about it. If the girl isnt into it, a ltr is out of the question. Try not to be creepy about it and just incorporate it in
Posted

I think foot fetish is probably one of the most widest thought of fetish when someone says "fetish" 

Posted
I think nowadays is very common fetishes about feet. I mean, everyone like to have feet rubbed and get some massage. At least, every girlfriend that I had, could accept easy my feet fetish
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
i have a friend who loves my feet and shows up sometimes just to love them... we never had sex (intercourse)... it is just the foot fetish and very very exciting