Pregnant Fetish

IlovePregnantWomen

IlovePregnantWomen
Posted

Anyone else have a pregnant fetish? Anyone dated of fucked a pregnant woman?

Maid-Francesca
Posted
Yeah my late wife when she was pregnant had a fetish like this - also she loved her nipples being sucked even more when she lactated. She was lactating for 2 and a half years after giving birth due to my hard work 😜
Posted
I actually came on a pregnant woman's belly and said "look, it looks like a Christmas pudding", she did not appreciate that and I never saw her again 😬🤦‍♂️🤣
Posted
I have a pregnant fetish, but never been with a pregnant woman :p
Posted
I saw a lady throughout her pregnancy , although she unbeknown was 4mo. Gone when we met. ... The sex was great, until she got embarrassed when she basically emptied a full bladder whilst straddling me by accident ... I mentioned that it's only natural, her bladder was compressed, she was put off by my understanding of her partial 'bodily malfunction' Same goes for menstrual cycles, it's natural. Play safe. Xx
Posted
Yes I dated a pregnant girl from when she was in her 3rd month untill a few weeks before the child was born. We had a blast. And yes like to fuck girls who are pregnent.
Posted
Absolutely have a thing for pregnant women. I was always turned on when I had sex with my ex when we were together and she was pregnant.
The_dominant_one
Posted

Dated a woman when she was 12 weeks pregnant up until the week before she was due. The sex was mind blowing and she could take a lot of punishment

• 6 months later...
Posted
December 30, 2019, Bigbeardeddaddy42 said:
I actually came on a pregnant woman's belly and said "look, it looks like a Christmas pudding", she did not appreciate that and I never saw her again 😬🤦‍♂️🤣

This made me laugh so hard 🤣

Posted
9 hours ago, MissPattch said:

This made me laugh so hard 🤣

You're welcome 😀

Posted

There was an x who was 4½ months gone when we met....
For personal privacy i wont divulge,
She nor i knew 😐
Air beds in a flooded campsite, music festival, you can do the math.

• 1 year later...
Singlegirl0905
Posted
On 12/30/2019 at 8:03 AM, IlovePregnantWomen said:

Anyone else have a pregnant fetish? Anyone dated of fucked a pregnant woman?

On 12/30/2019 at 8:50 AM, Bigbeardeddaddy42 said:

I'm pregnant 7 months

Singlegirl0905
Posted
On 12/30/2019 at 9:05 AM, Deleted profile said:

I have a pregnant fetish, but never been with a pregnant woman :p I'm pregnant

• 1 year later...
Downdeep28
Posted

I love me a sexy pregnant girl🙌 who else?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i love pregnant women an have been with abut 4 of them.it jst the feeling an tits are yummy .would date/be with one now