I'm pregnant | A romantic fantasy

terente

Posted

Hello!

Let’s go straight forward. I’m 30 years old straight men with pregnant bisexual fantasies. Here is my fantasy.

Part I

It's around 10:00 PM. I'm in the gym. There is only one more guy there, but I don't know him. It's taller and larger than me, very masculine and it seems gentle and respectful.

While I was doing squats, I noticed that he is looking discretely at my butt. When I noticed that, a small rush of hormones passed through my body. I always had a fantasy of having sex with another man and that was a turn on for me. I knew I had a quite feminine butt, so I slightly arched my back to have a more pointed out butt. Suddenly, he tells me:

- Hey, sorry to say this but you have a very cute butt!

I told him with a small laugh pretending I was surprised by his comment:

- Ok...

My hormones gone crazy. I already started to have a fantasy with him in my mind. We both continued our training.

After a while, he went to the locker room. Shortly I followed him there pretending that I finished my training. We both started to undress to change our clothes, but he continued to undress until naked. While I was dressing with the ''go home'' clothes, he asked me:

- Aren't you used to take showers here?
- No, never did.
- Why not? Is better to go home fresh. You can try it.
- Maybe next time. I don't have a towel with me.
- You can take mine if you want. It's clean. I will use the one that I use for the exercises.
- Ok. Thanks!

I also got naked and I followed him to the showers. We both took the showers casually, but I was fantasizing in my mind.

After we got out from the showers, I started to wipe myself, with my back turned on him. Suddenly, I felt his hands gently grabbing my hips and he gave me a soft kiss on my neck. I stood still and I said nothing. He started to kiss me again, softly and slowly. He stuck to my back with his body and I felt his penis aroused between my buttocks. I got very aroused myself and I started to breath heavily. He wet his finger in his mouth and then he slowly stuck it in my butt. The moment when the tip of his finger penetrated my butt, I was surprised by the feeling and I took a short and deep breath. It felt very good! My heart was beating very hard because of that feeling, but I was also a bit scared that somebody could come in and see us.

Shortly after that, he took his finger out, grabbed his penis, wet his tip with a bit of saliva, and put it on my butt hole giving me a soft massage with it to relax. He then gently pushed it. The moment when the tip of his penis suddenly slipped inside my but, I moaned. It was a bit ***ful, but it felt so good, so intense, that I nearly cum in that very moment. He started go deeper and deeper in me. I was quietly moaning from so much pleasure. He quietly moaned himself also. Very short after, his thrusts became deeper and faster and his moans became louder. He was pushing himself hard in me, so I had to stand by the wall. He grabbed my hips with his strong arms to pull himself deeper in me. After a couple of seconds, his thrusts slowed down but became even more powerful and I felt him become very aroused. Suddenly he stopped, pulling himself as hard and deep as he could inside me and started to cum. I felt his penis pulsation, his body shivering, I heard his moans in my ear and I felt a warm sensation gathering in my tummy. It felt amazing!

After our breathing calmed down, he gave me a sweet kiss on my cheek and he slowly pulled himself out from me. I turned my face to him, and I gave him a passionate kiss on his lips. He hugged me and we stayed like that for a while during which I was feeling the warm in my tummy. I felt very feminine, cozy and protected, like his woman.

All happened very fast without any time to realize what was happening. After a while, he told me:

- Sorry I came so fast. It was my first time.
- It was my first time also.

And I smiled at him.

- Did you like it?
- Yes, very much!

And then he grabbed me closer in his arms and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

We dressed ourselves and started to talk about us with smiles on our faces. It seems that he was also a straight guy, but he always had such a fantasy. I told him that I have a very old fantasy about getting pregnant with a man, pretend to be his female and spend some time with him. I gave him all the details like I want to treat me gently like his woman, stay beside a fireplace in his arms and feel my belly as if that is his child, make romantic love with him, feel him cum inside me to have the joy of feeling his orgasm and knowing that all of his pleasure is because of me, taste and swallow his seamen to feel it in my tummy and make me feel as I’m a real woman and that a part of him is inside me and so on. The biggest turn on for me is to feel feminine and being pregnant is the top of femininity! That's why I want to be pregnant.

He told me that he would really like to live this fantasy with me, especially that now I can be pregnant with him. He had the idea to spend a weekend on a mountain resort, far from our city where nobody can recognize us. The idea seamed great especially that it was winter, and the environment will be very cozy. I also had the idea to flip myself the coin if he got me pregnant or not, and I will be the first at the resort to surprise him if I’m pregnant or not. This way we will add some suspense.

As soon as I arrived home, I started to plan that weekend and think about how I will prepare my body to be as feminine as possible, what clothes I will wear and so on. I had two weeks. I went to sleep very happy knowing that I had his seamen inside me, holding the hand on my tummy. I was also very sexually excited since I didn’t cum with him, but I felt amazing!

So, this is the first part of my fantasy. In the second part, I will prepare for that weekend and I will go to the resort, waiting for him.

Please let me know if this was interesting or if this is not the right place for such a fantasy.

I'm also open to a private chat with another man who can take the role of the man from the gym and live this fantasy with me inside the chat space. Still, note that I'm looking for a romantic gentleman, not a man who only wants to get laid and use words like fuck, suck and so on.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Smudgemylipstick
Posted

I'm in so much trouble, my sissy clitty got all excited reading this