Isabel's Lessons in Etiquette (Part 1, perhaps)

Posted

~ For a friend ~ 

Isabel walked into the hotel, trying to look like she felt confident. She hadn't worn heels for months and wobbled slightly as she strolled towards the bar, hoping he wasn't there already, watching her every move. 

It was important to be early. If she wasn't early, she'd be late, and then he'd be angry.
Time-keeping always her biggest downfall with these things. 

"Oh gods, what if he's here?" she thought. 
"Just keep walking forwards. Head up. Breathe," she told herself. 

She counted silently to herself so she wouldn't walk too fast. Being hurried wasn't graceful. Always so much to remember! She longed to be passed this stage but had to allow that the anticipation was delightful. 

"How does one wait elegantly at a bar?" she thought. She wanted to look purposeful and nonchalant at the same time.
Don't lean, don't slouch. She could feel her stress levels rising. Palms sweaty. 

She ordered a Perrier with lemon. He wouldn't like it if she drank before a scene. Best to keep your wits about you, he'd said. If she drank, she might be sick. The nerves were really too much now. 

Surely everyone could see how terrified she was? She knew he'd enjoy that: the flush it brought to her cheeks. Her widening eyes; adrenaline coursing through her. The *** of the unknown. 

The seconds ticked away slowly before she saw him walk into the bar. She felt a sudden drop. *** and desire in equal measure. Light-headed. Why did she do this? Want this? It was ***! Couldn't she just walk away? 

But there he was, strolling with assurance through the room. His finely tailored suit marked him as distinctive. A man of good taste. It made her smile, to think of the dirty delights that would be filling his mind right now. 
He seemed not to look at her, but she knew he was taking her in. Studying her. 

When he stopped at the bar, a twitch of a smile graced one corner of his mouth. 
"You're slouching," he said. "This is not going to go well for you today. What a poor start." 
He shook his head ever so slightly. 

A cold stone dropped in the pit of her stomach. Would she ever get this right? Now he was disappointed in her. The warmth drained out of her limbs, at the same time making her pussy twinge. It didn't matter what he said. His voice caused her body to react like this. 

Aware of her arousal, and the growing moistness in her pants, she flushed. There was no way to hide that from him. Which only made it worse. He knew exactly the effect his harsh ministrations had on her. This intoxicating dance that she was only just beginning to understand. 

Now he would expect her to make conversation while he relaxed with his drink. What subject would he pick today? She wasn't at all sure she could say anything sensible. The pressure not to fail was intense. 

She hoped he would pick a topic that was easy for her, but as her mind raced, she watched him pull the big brown book from his briefcase, and she knew it was no good. She'd been reading the wrong one! He'd wrong-footed her with the reference to Beowulf in their chat, but it would be Herodotus today. 

The door clicked shut, and she stood in the centre of the room. Trying to look calm, waiting for his next move to become apparent. Now she was his prey. 

Something in her mind was fading. Her desire to argue, to fight? 
It felt like her brain was shifting gears.... down... down.... descending into a primitive place, and as she dropped into that space, the feeling of total trust and safety emerged. 
It didn't matter what he told her to do. This was the simplest thing in the world: She was his toy. The euphoria rising, the dopamine flood. She remembered her why: To be useful to him.  

"Isabel, you've displeased me," he said. 
She felt her heart split open and looked into his dark brown eyes. He insisted she held his gaze, though her instinct fought her hard to look down. She was ashamed. She knew she'd let him down.  
"What do you have to say for yourself?"
"I'm sorry, Sir," her voice wobbled, unconvincingly. 

There was that twitch of a smile, at the corner of his mouth again. Yes, he was enjoying this, but if she faltered now, it might be worse. What new punishments had he dreamed up in the time since their last meet? 

"I'm not sure you even know what you're apologizing for, Slut."
Oh god, here it comes. She wasn't sure, but he didn't intend to enlighten her. 

"Strip. I will inspect you before I decide what to do with you next."

She swallowed hard, throat dry. Just a moment to gather herself. This wasn't easy for her to do, but she wanted to get it right. 

Left hand to her hip to lower the zip on her skirt. It dropped to her feet. Would it be best to pick it up? No. Continue. She knew that much.  
With each hand she pushed the sides of her panties down her hips, aware of the stickiness at the crotch, blushing furiously, for surely he would comment on it. The black lace fabric was hard to work - it always seemed to bunch and stick. 

Alone, she would have bent over and reached her panties down to the floor, kicking them off victoriously, but not with him. She must remain tall and wriggle her hips to ease them off. It should be a graceful manoeuvre, but she ***ed she looked clumsy and inept. 

Eventually, the stupid pants were around her ankles where they belonged. The halfway mark. 

Her blouse hung loosely, covering her private parts. It would be next. Slowly, she would be bare, exposed, before his gaze. Each button gradually worked open, from bottom to top. Dizzying as her nakedness increased. 

"Slut," he growled. "Keep your eyes on me."

He knew this was the hardest part. Reaching behind her back, she released the clasp of her bra, and it fell to the floor. One more deep gulp of breath that didn't ever seem enough. 

Time stood still. 

His eyes roved critically up and down her form, and she was lost. 

Posted
Expressive, wonderful, and immersive. Thank you
Posted
4 minutes ago, RustyEndeavor said:

Expressive, wonderful, and immersive. Thank you

Thank you. Lovely words. 

Posted
Incredible, the intensity and feeling of it all. Superb writing
Posted
3 minutes ago, Bare said:

Incredible, the intensity and feeling of it all. Superb writing

Thank you @Bare. I think you should be Bear. My Bear. 

Posted
Powerful. Just what Sunday’s are made for! ❤️X
Posted
26 minutes ago, Dominantnidge said:

Good

Good>? Ha ha ha ha. That's the most damning criticism I've ever received for my work. Now where are my spanks? 

Posted
Wonderful wonderful, simply amazing, can’t wait to read the 2nd part, u easily describe the scene with wonderful words, I feel it is a live motion to me
Posted
5 minutes ago, kokoslave111 said:

Wonderful wonderful, simply amazing, can’t wait to read the 2nd part, u easily describe the scene with wonderful words, I feel it is a live motion to me

Thank you kindly. 

Part 2 has been submitted. Who knows how long it will take to be approved and published? Not too long, I hope. 

Posted
30 minutes ago, Aimil2019 said:

Powerful. Just what Sunday’s are made for! ❤️X

Thank you @Aimil2019 x

Posted
Just now, kokoslave111 said:

U should be a writer, I am serious

(I sort of am, a bit)

Posted
If u published something please tell me, interested in reading more
Posted
29 minutes ago, white_rose said:

Good>? Ha ha ha ha. That's the most damning criticism I've ever received for my work. Now where are my spanks? 

Used to be gold stars in my day (apart from one tight arse teacher who used yellow ones. Trust me, even a three year old knows yellow is not gold)

Posted

I love this....what you have written is superb......can't wait for more........thank you so much for sharing with us ❤❤❤

Posted

Though you may not be my Submissive, I am pleased that this shares so many of my interests. I suspect that The Havelock Series and Jessica's Mistakes had some influence on her straight posture (while removing her knickers) and her order of undressing?

I think this was well written, for what I believe is your first story post? The start might need some proof reading, but the more I read, the better it got.

Posted
48 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

Though you may not be my Submissive, I am pleased that this shares so many of my interests. I suspect that The Havelock Series and Jessica's Mistakes had some influence on her straight posture (while removing her knickers) and her order of undressing?

I think this was well written, for what I believe is your first story post? The start might need some proof reading, but the more I read, the better it got.

I meant to put a wee acknowledgement to you for the removal of knickers, but I said it at bottom of your story. 

No, not my first erotic story. Used to publish them at Fetlife a few years ago, and on my own website (now in hiding). Much of this is based on my own experiences, with the Master being a composite of Doms I have known xx

Posted

So glad you followed this up with part 2!