How weird is my nose fetish, if at all?

QuantumKris

Posted

For those who first hear of a nose fetish, the most common thoughts go to the extreme weird such as hooks or penetration of the nose... For me, my nose fetish doesn't relate to this. If anything, it's oddly specific and I have no idea why I have it. 

To summarize my specifics with what profoundly turns me on; I love squeezing and overall playing with someone's nose. Sort of treating the person like they're a toy. The sight of seeing someone's nose being pinched stimulates me beyond belief. 

Kink play that goes with nose fetish can be Breath play. I do have a lot of background research with this, so I am aware of the mechanics behind it in the case someone I meet/know is okay with experimenting on that with me. 

I've had nose fetish I presume my whole life, but only started identifying that it's something that stimulates me since the age of 14 (so around 5 years or so). I don't know if others can relate to this or if I'm the only one, but I feel this is a good way for me to catch some knowledge on this specific fetish. 

And in case others have a similar nose fetish, we can always talk on it more and such \)^-^)/

• 1 year later...
Out-there123
Posted

I have a sneeze fetish and would like to chat with you about the similarities and differences between your nose fetish and mine. 

• 1 year later...
Posted

I have the exact same fetish as you, for me it only works on guys thought. Very hard to find videos out there. Tell me if you find any

• 5 months later...
Posted

Hey , would love to find someone similar that is turned on by this as I feel the same. I'm a bit more in a sensual way and not a rough over the top way. 

• 4 months later...
Posted
On 1/22/2020 at 10:26 AM, QuantumKris said:

For those who first hear of a nose fetish, the most common thoughts go to the extreme weird such as hooks or penetration of the nose... For me, my nose fetish doesn't relate to this. If anything, it's oddly specific and I have no idea why I have it. 

To summarize my specifics with what profoundly turns me on; I love squeezing and overall playing with someone's nose. Sort of treating the person like they're a toy. The sight of seeing someone's nose being pinched stimulates me beyond belief. 

Kink play that goes with nose fetish can be Breath play. I do have a lot of background research with this, so I am aware of the mechanics behind it in the case someone I meet/know is okay with experimenting on that with me. 

I've had nose fetish I presume my whole life, but only started identifying that it's something that stimulates me since the age of 14 (so around 5 years or so). I don't know if others can relate to this or if I'm the only one, but I feel this is a good way for me to catch some knowledge on this specific fetish. 

And in case others have a similar nose fetish, we can always talk on it more and such \)^-^)/

i have nose fetish too👃👃👃

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
VanLifeFetish
Posted

I'm turned on when someone sucks and licks my nose making it all wet

• 3 weeks later...
Nose_Cast_Lover
Posted

I have a nose fetish. Cute noses need not apply. 😂 Any girl with a nose that looks like it was broken or is crooked or has a big bump is so sexy!

I have a really weird nose cast/splint/tape fetish.  So hot! It is my biggest fetish. If I see a hot girl with a bunch of white tape across her nose & cheeks (stopping about an inch or 2 from her ears)  & a thick amount of gauze taped under her nostrils for the bleeding i just lose it! The problem is I hardly see this anymore. It’s cool to see videos or pics but in person is so much better.

Anyone else into this or is really just me?!