Up my nose

hi****

Posted

Boyfriend has a fetish where he wants to put a finger in my nose while he’s eating me out, is this weird or should I just go with it?

Posted
To most people in society the things we kinksters get up to are weird. We carry on regardless. We do not need others validation to know if we like something.
Just as you don't need our validation to engage in having a finger up your nose. It's a positive thing that your boyfriend feels he is able to share his desire with you. Shows good communication. Whether you engage in that activity though is entirely up to you, we can't choose for you. If you like it do it. If you're curious try it. If you don't like it don't do it. It's that simple. Follow your instinct on this one.
Posted
Not my kink, but maybe it's his. I'd certainly consider it if you were into it
Posted
7 minutes ago, fiend_13 said:
To most people in society the things we kinksters get up to are weird. We carry on regardless. We do not need others validation to know if we like something.
Just as you don't need our validation to engage in having a finger up your nose. It's a positive thing that your boyfriend feels he is able to share his desire with you. Shows good communication. Whether you engage in that activity though is entirely up to you, we can't choose for you. If you like it do it. If you're curious try it. If you don't like it don't do it. It's that simple. Follow your instinct on this one.

This about sums it up 👍🏻

Posted
7 hours ago, hilarydufflebag said:

Boyfriend has a fetish where he wants to put a finger in my nose while he’s eating me out, is this weird or should I just go with it, let me know in the dm

Just go with it girl. Each to there own 

Posted
Unusual but if it's something you both enjoy don't let what others might think deter you.
Posted
It depends on how much you like your nostrils, because you can stretch it (very tiny chance). I don't mind the kink, but love my small nostrils more... if he wants to pay for a nose job, then go for it!👍😂
Posted
Sounds funny, but I’d say it’s not crazy. LMK how it goes
Posted
If he’s doing it right his hands will be in use and not for sticking a finger in your nose. lol
Posted
All it comes down to is if you’re happy for him to do it…
Nobody should be shamed for their kinks especially on a kink platform.
As to if its “weird”, lets be fair…most kinks wouldnt fall under the umbrella of “normal”
Posted
18 hours ago, hilarydufflebag said:

Boyfriend has a fetish where he wants to put a finger in my nose while he’s eating me out, is this weird or should I just go with it?

Seems weird… go with it… lol

Posted
To be fair, there are so.... SO many more out there kinks your mans could be into. Quite frankly you struck gold! (Maybe he will too) 😅🤣😂 sorry I couldn't resist.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
If the thought of it makes you uncomfortable the answer should always be no.
Posted
14 hours ago, facelessleather said:
If the thought of it makes you uncomfortable the answer should always be no.

If that's your thoughts on life in general it must be incredibly boring and monotonous. I hated broccoli as a child, now it's fuckin fantastic, you may not be cool with something off the bat, and shy away from it for awhile. That's perfectly fine, MAYBE come back to it later after some time and thought. Obviously there are things that are morally just wrong like beastiality, under age, etc, but you'd be comparing apples to oranges in this particular scenario.

Posted
25 minutes ago, Rue said:

If that's your thoughts on life in general it must be incredibly boring and monotonous. I hated broccoli as a child, now it's fuckin fantastic, you may not be cool with something off the bat, and shy away from it for awhile. That's perfectly fine, MAYBE come back to it later after some time and thought. Obviously there are things that are morally just wrong like beastiality, under age, etc, but you'd be comparing apples to oranges in this particular scenario.

Sexual activity is not like eating broccoli off of a plate. It involves consent. When you engage in sex with someone that doesn't give you free reign to do whatever you want with whatever kink you have in your head especially if that person doesn't feel comfortable with it. And you shouldn't shame them with things like "you'e boring and closed minded" when they rebuff your kink. If you insist on doing your kink and your partner doesn't feel comfortable with it that is when your partner should end the relationship with you.

Posted
1 hour ago, facelessleather said:

Sexual activity is not like eating broccoli off of a plate. It involves consent. When you engage in sex with someone that doesn't give you free reign to do whatever you want with whatever kink you have in your head especially if that person doesn't feel comfortable with it. And you shouldn't shame them with things like "you'e boring and closed minded" when they rebuff your kink. If you insist on doing your kink and your partner doesn't feel comfortable with it that is when your partner should end the relationship with you.

Of course it involves consent. The point being just because you're uncomfortable with something at the time doesn't mean you might not have a wild hair down the road. There's also the point that something may seem uncomfortable at first simply because it's unknown and you don't have education on the subject. That's why communication is so important.

Let me be clear, I don't at all believe you should harp on your partner to do something over and over again, with that being said, again after some time away from the idea opinions sometimes change. More often than not, I've found that if you play your cards right and REALLY build an emotional connection with your partner, things typically just end up happening without asking. Because sometimes we do things to please our significant other that we don't really have much interest in on occasion.

Yes by immediately just not considering something because it makes you uncomfortable is being close minded pretty much by definition. It makes a sexual relationship incredibly unexciting. Not even just for your partner but yourself, as well. Eventually you will find yourself trapped in monotony doing the same thing over and over again. It is pretty much exactly like eating broccoli on a plate. You eat the same food over and over again eventually you get sick and tired of it just like anything else.

For me personally, idk if this is a submissive personality trait or something, but I have the most intense orgasms when my partner is more and more aroused. What brings them pleasure brings me great satisfaction to have been a part of that. It makes going through certain scenes that would make an onlooker revolt actually pleasurable. At peak arousal you will find certain sounds, smells, forms of ***, etc that will be very pleasant until complete climax is achieved. At which point those things become somewhat unbearable. A bj for example feels incredible until you get off and they keep going. It's quite ***ful the longer the senses are overloaded that weren't really noticed at the time of arousal.

I'm going off on a tangent now.

TLDR: Even though you're not okay with it now, you may be in the future with patience from your partner. And it's possible at that time you could enjoy it.

Posted
Someone not accepting your kink is not going to make their lives monotonous and dreary. If you keep on insisting that is making your partner subject to emotional duress when they are uncomfortable with the kink. It is also telling them they are closed minded and something is wrong them just because they don't like your kink. Again. Wrong attitude. What turns you on doesn't turn everyone else on. Those things are inside of you. Not everyone.
Posted
7 minutes ago, facelessleather said:
Someone not accepting your kink is not going to make their lives monotonous and dreary. If you keep on insisting that is making your partner subject to emotional duress when they are uncomfortable with the kink. It is also telling them they are closed minded and something is wrong them just because they don't like your kink. Again. Wrong attitude. What turns you on doesn't turn everyone else on. Those things are inside of you. Not everyone.

No shit not everybody has the same kinks. The monotony comes from doing the same shit over and over. Once again, immediately writing off something because you haven't done it is the literal definition of being closed minded. Nevermind, have a good night.

Posted
You're losing sight of the basic fact those are your kinks and not everyone wants to try them on thought. Your attitude shouldn't be once you tried it you will like it. You come at it that way and actually do it when your partner is uncomfortable with it what you will most likely do is traumatize them from the experience.With my kinks getting rebuffed by a partner who is uncomfortable with them they go back into the toy box especially when the relationship is good and I don't want to damage it.
Posted
26 minutes ago, facelessleather said:
You're losing sight of the basic fact those are your kinks and not everyone wants to try them on thought. Your attitude shouldn't be once you tried it you will like it. You come at it that way and actually do it when your partner is uncomfortable with it what you will most likely do is traumatize them from the experience.With my kinks getting rebuffed by a partner who is uncomfortable with them they go back into the toy box especially when the relationship is good and I don't want to damage it.

It isn't once you try it you'll like it, it's consider that you may like It. Not DO IT OR GTFO. The keyword being CONSIDER. And even if they don't personally enjoy it, that doesn't always mean they can't do something FOR you. There's a huge difference in revolt and uninterest. Being open minded does NOT mean you must do whatever is asked of you. A flat out no never in a million years would I do that for you kind of response is just asinine within the realms of legal and morally sound play.

For example, let's say I ask my partner to cut me (I'd absolutely never) and they say no because they don't want to hurt me or leave scars they revolt at the sight of *** etc. I think we can all agree that's quite the morally wrong kink due to risk of infection, cutting too deep, etc. Not a single person here even if they were into this kinda thing would expect their partner to ever be okay with it for OBVIOUS reasons. Look at the context with the op, a head job with a finger in the nose, albeit a bit strange does not in any way shape or form compare to the scenario I just depicted. You're making a huge deal out of something so silly here.