Up my nose

hi****

Posted
You say consider but when you are rebuffed you are telling your partner they are closed minded and their lives will be filled with monotony like constantly eating broccoli off of a plate. Go back and re-read your posts. And by your own admission it is about YOU and what that person can do for YOU. Not about the person who will be subjected to something that makes them uncomfortable. It is about them gratifying YOU. Your whole post is a confessional in self-centerness and socialpathy.
Posted
3 minutes ago, facelessleather said:
You say consider but when you are rebuffed you are telling your partner they are closed minded and their lives will be filled with monotony like constantly eating broccoli off of a plate. Go back and re-read your posts. And by your own admission it is about YOU and what that person can do for YOU. Not about the person who will be subjected to something that makes them uncomfortable. It is about them gratifying YOU. Your whole post is a confessional in self-centerness and socialpathy.

Has absolutely nothing to do with me, but rather perhaps doing something for somebody else that may or may not benefit you. I'm done arguing, for the last time, have a good night.

Posted
Nothing to do with "me". You really put a lot of emphasis on that by putting "YOU" in all caps. Completely contradictory. To be honest you your posts read like someone rationalizing their socialpathy. Good night.
  • 2 months later...