So is this a fetish.

O2binspired

Posted

Hi. 

I am new to this and can honestly say I really did not think I had what is a fetish.  Ok maybe I had but that was when I was younger and maybe didn’t know it was.  

So here it is.  I have been riding motorcycles since I was 18. I remember that first motorcycle my dad bought me.  He also bought me one of those old fashioned motorcycle coats too.  I loved that coat.  Gone now! 

so about 10 years ago I laid my bike down doing 30 mph. I won’t got into the details but I found out quickly that jeans do not protect you.  My wife made me get either leather pants or cordura. Small amount of road rash but ***ful.  

I went looking and tried many cordura pants but they never felt right.  I did find a pair of motorcycle weight leather jeans. They were nothing special and basically were comfortable but I never gave them a second thought. 

Over this summer a friend gave up his bike.  He gave me his coat and pants. Both leather. The pants were nice because they were really thick and had lacing down the sides.  Once again they were really cool but meant for motorcycling. 

Thanksgiving my wife and I went out to a local festival that basically is a drinking fest.  It was cold but they had huge tents. Still needed to dress warm. I decided to put on the lace leather pants. I thought I would get looks but I did not.  One person told me how nice they were.  My wife also said the same. I wore them because they were warm and I didn’t want to wear snow pants. 

before Christmas my wife had me measured. I thought she was buying me a new suit. I needed a new one so they cleaned we were to took time and measured me right.  I didn’t give it a second thought. 

christmas I got my wife what she wanted and she bought me a few things too.  However I opened a package with new leather pants.  Not motorcycle ones. These were from leather cult. They had zippers at the knees and a moto jean look.  She had me try them on.  Oh my god they were tight like skinny jeans. Not tight but form fitting. They have a zipper at the bottom so you can get your legs in. The moment I tried them on I had an instant hard on. I mean they felt so amazing.  Not to mention they looked amazing.  I wore them most of the day.  

for the next few days I could not keep my hand off of them. I would walk by and touch them on the hanger and smell them.  I woke every morning wanting to put them on. The attachment was totally strong. New Year’s Eve we went to the city for a party at her friends house. I had to wear them. I put them on in the morning. I just could not stand it anymore.  That was my favorite day so far.  

So as of today I have worn them three times and cannot keep my hands from touching them. I even want to buy the same ones in a brown color. 

is this becoming a fetish?  

Posted
Perfectly normal fetish. I know many people who have a leather fetish and a motorbike leather fetish so it’s nothing strange in the slightest. It seems that this is a very strong one for you, may be best to see what your wife thinks and maybe you could just do more than just wear them in secret 😉
Posted

I don’t wear them in secret.  The thing I do is to touch them and smell them.  It turns me on so much.  

the biggest thing is wearing them. My other pants just kind of hang as normal pants would.  These are skin tight.  I mean you don’t move without feeling the leather.  It is such a turn on

Yesterday after posting I bough another pair of the multicolored pants in black and red.  She suggested the color.  

this weekend we are going to a local restaurant and I plan I’m wearing them again.  Personally I never felt an attraction to a piece of clothing before. 

thanks for the reply. 

Posted

Definitely a fetish.  In fact, it is my personal favorite.  The erotic possibilities are endless.

I strongly suspect that your wife has similar inclinations.  Why else would she buy you a skin-tight pair, out of the blue?  Have you discussed this with her?  Have you told her about your irresistible urge to touch and smell the leather?  She may be waiting for you to say something.  Don't be shy.  You have discovered a doorway into a whole new world of powerful emotions.  Very few are lucky enough to have a devoted spouse, who is eager to step through that doorway with them.  Don't let *** and apprehension cause you to miss this golden opportunity.

Here is a suggestion for an even greater rush (hopefully, I'm not getting too personal).  If you truly enjoy touching and smelling the leather, try passing it across your lips.  The lips are far more sensitive to touch and texture than the fingertips.  Plus, there are other aspects to the experience, which I will let you discover on your own.

Good luck, and I hope this leads you to many more enticing moments.

Posted
I have to ask cuz I’m a nosey mother fucker lol, did you tell your wife how you felt? Or did she already know what your reaction to the pants would be?
Posted

Sounds like your other half needs a pair too.....