Finding woman that's truly into femdom for herself ant not the *** is a headache

4b****

Posted

I'm just looking for a woman who's foreal into femdom, that's trying to building a serious relationship with. My dumbass gets outta prison thinking I hit the jackpot after fif*** years of just fantasizing about femdom just to c that they only do it for the ***. Crazy. I ain't knocking the hustle. I tilt my hat towards but damn it man I'm trying to build a real relationship .

Posted

If this is your attitude it won't help ease your headache.

So, the first thing is to step back.   

Firstly; just because someone has any form of financial expectancy doesn't mean they're "in it for the ***" - if you invited someone on a date and ended up keep dating and you were paying then you wouldn't say they were in it for the free meal/cinema/drinks 

Second off; particularly online the Ladies most likely to advertise are those who work Professionally.  Then after that the general scams (which is usually some guy) or some insta-Domme (who maybe watched some TV programme about how much *** someone makes selling socks and thinks they can do the same) which flood things a bit.

But, if you take this website for example - there are assorted ladies who are fairly active and while some are looking for different things - ultimately they're the type of person who you could be building to impress.    Equally, it's always a good idea to explore different options and; for example, I'm active both online and in my local kink community and both give experience that feeds into each other.

But also; when you talk about Femdom - whilst there's guys like yourself who feel women are "only interested in the ***" there are plenty of women who look at guys and feel "they're only interested in their fantasies" - and if you want to attract people you got to be better than that sort of guy.

Femdom is ultimately about what you can do FOR HER - not filling your own fantasies.    

Posted

Lol. I guess I truly am new to this but ur right. Go hard or go home.

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

If this is your attitude it won't help ease your headache.

So, the first thing is to step back.   

Firstly; just because someone has any form of financial expectancy doesn't mean they're "in it for the ***" - if you invited someone on a date and ended up keep dating and you were paying then you wouldn't say they were in it for the free meal/cinema/drinks 

Second off; particularly online the Ladies most likely to advertise are those who work Professionally.  Then after that the general scams (which is usually some guy) or some insta-Domme (who maybe watched some TV programme about how much *** someone makes selling socks and thinks they can do the same) which flood things a bit.

But, if you take this website for example - there are assorted ladies who are fairly active and while some are looking for different things - ultimately they're the type of person who you could be building to impress.    Equally, it's always a good idea to explore different options and; for example, I'm active both online and in my local kink community and both give experience that feeds into each other.

But also; when you talk about Femdom - whilst there's guys like yourself who feel women are "only interested in the ***" there are plenty of women who look at guys and feel "they're only interested in their fantasies" - and if you want to attract people you got to be better than that sort of guy.

Femdom is ultimately about what you can do FOR HER - not filling your own fantasies.    

Thank you. No need to say more!

Posted

I prefer to think of it like this........Whilst pretty much everyone else hates their job, Women who do/provide femdom make *** out of something they enjoy.....

Posted

There aren’t many who can say that! Good for you. They have a choice. Pay or go hungry 😋 

Posted

most the ladies I know who are Pro are either; kinky in their private lives, in a vanilla relationship but want to enjoy kink, active on the kink scene.

I don't know anyone for whom it's *just* a job.  In some cases these were people who were in a perfectly happy relationship but would have people pester them for play and be "Well, OK - but I'll need to take time out of my day job to play with you... you gonna cover that?" and things evolve from there.