Doctor and patient role play

gy****

Posted

Have u ever played it and do u use real medical equipment

Posted

I love to Play Doctor / Patient role-play and yes i Play with real medical Equipment... 

and sometimes i arrange a real gyn / doctor room to Play there. 

I love when i am on the Chair and "my doctor" exam me... or the other way around… 

hot - hot - hot 

Posted

Have played as the Doctor. Real medical equipment. Gyn tools, utheral tools, anal toys.

Posted

I have to a degree, mine is resus play, i have put my gf on the defib monitor. She stated she got so use to being on it, that it was a security blanket when she went to bed.

Unfortunately, breast Cancer took her from me.

wpgrooster-9583
Posted

Yes I use real equipment. This scene is way to engage in reduce risk practices and ensure the patient receives the relief she is craving.

• 5 months later...
Posted

Same here, love doctor & patient role play. Would prefer as a doctor. Also, I’m an injection fetish.

• 2 months later...
Posted

For those who use real equipment apart from lube syringes, speculum, and perhaps anal hook. What other toys would you use?

Posted

This is definitely a fantasy of mine, but so far I havent met anyone into medical Fetish role play.

Posted

This is one of my fantasies, have a Dr and maybe a nurse take advantage of me, that would be fun, 

• 2 months later...
Shortandstout
Posted

I would love to play the Dr and do some exams on a lady

Posted

would love to play the patient to a sex change dr lol

Posted

Doctor role play can be very exciting.  I dont like white coats though....they are terribly UN- -Fetish to my eyes.  

However I am always up for a game:  especially if somebody wants to fiddle with my quibble.  Hehe.🤓

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

yes I'm currently playing Doctor with a patient online 

Posted
On 1/4/2021 at 10:52 AM, TammyNatalia said:

Doctor role play can be very exciting.  I dont like white coats though....they are terribly UN- -Fetish to my eyes.  

However I am always up for a game:  especially if somebody wants to fiddle with my quibble.  Hehe.🤓

I'd love to discuss that with you, if you'd like

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/10/2020 at 7:58 PM, gynecologist said:

Have u ever played it and do u use real medical equipment

I haven't yet, but it's definitely something I'd like to do.

• 3 months later...
Posted

We use it. My partner and I are both nurses.

Posted

If you’re going to play, you should do it properly, so everything is real, correctly. and safely used.

Posted

i would love to roleplay as a patient who has a very strict doctor or nurse

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love being the patient, strapped to an exam table with my legs open and held apart in stirrups. Then having an internal exam, perhaps a large catheter and an enema. Before having my arse stretched with a dilator and a huge butt plug pushed inside me. Just need to find someone to help!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Medical play is one of the best forms of play. I used to work in a hospital and was exposed to all sorts of stuff. We used to mix it up in the bedroom with different medical instruments, clothing, masks. I even one time participated in needle scene at a club. You can have a lot of fun however it always pays to be safe.