Banned lists: play safe

Posted

I know there aren’t banned lists on Fetish, but there are on other sites. Particularly for events. I had my consent violated at an event recently and became a lot more aware of ***rs in my community. The man turned out to be a serial consent violator.
I know another ***r who is on here and on banned lists in my city. There is a Yorkshire-wise list and probably ones for your county too. These ***rs often don’t have red flags and seem ok on the surface. But they’re dangerous.

Posted

Hi @Curvykate Keeping our users safe is top priority. All event creators who have listed an event on our site have the ability to bar users from attending their events if they so wish. All event creators do is add the username in question to the blocked list.  While the banned user has the opportunity to ask the event organizer 'why' they've been added to their blacklist, it's important to bear in mind that whatever happens offline is not controlled by us. However, if there's any suspicion of a user breaking the code of conduct of the site, please always report the user.