Do I need to move?

Posted

Am I missing or overlooking something? Alot of female members who view my profile etc are all based in and around the City of London.

Despite my leanings and confusion about identifying to myself who and what I am looking for, these women who really turn me on and I do mean really turn me on...are  all based within the City of London.I have not had one female visitor Dom.or otherwise .who admits to living in Greater London..whether n, s , w or e.

Is any Female Dom...willing to tell me why...you all seem to be based so centrally? I know I am only 15 miles away...but to get to where everyone seems to be be living..would be so difficult...Cassie..

Posted

Cassie we’re ever you move to somewhere else will pop up.sods law

Posted
6 hours ago, Kidnapme said:

Cassie we’re ever you move to somewhere else will pop up.sods law

Is like all the good looking ones will do what you want but they are 300 miles away

Posted

Hi Cassie .

It's one of those things if you want it enough you will make the sacrifice... I've had relationships with girls 100-200 miles away if you are looking for something specific as we all are at some point you have to do the work .. this prob doesn't help and I'm not telling you anything you don't know but if you want it bad enough just do it . You can have contact online and meet when you can it's a 2 way street take a chance .... C

Posted

Doesn't really help..but I know what you mean...What I really miss...is being able to ring a kinky friend...say.....Fancy meeting up for a coffee..or if you are free ...fancy coming round for a take away...watch a movie etc..from my point of view and what I am looking for is not about making a sacrifice....but to meet a few kinky friends who live fairly close to me...If I was looking for something specific...then yes...I would make the sacrifice...and travel....But not in my situation because I am looking for local friendship....My post was about ..that everyone I really like ..they all seem to be based in and around central London...I am curious why...If I was after something I could not get anywhere else....then I would make the effort...!...I hope you understand where I am coming from...But...Thanks for the encouragement...Cassie

Posted
Are there no local munches close to you Cassie? I know of a great one in Crystal Palace...