Messaging and ignore list advice needed...

Posted

Hi, How does the messaging service work because I think my settings might be wrong.Will I only receive messages from members  who I contact or is there a setting that I can receive messages from any member?

Re...Ignore list....Not sure how to fill in the required boxes...I do not want to ignore messages from my chosen preferences but I am sure something is wrong with my settings. Can anyone advise..!...Cassie

Posted

As far as I know the standard settings are that anyone can message you. 

I'm not sure what you mean about the ignore list, so we'll see if anyone else knows. :)

I'll pass on question to the team on Monday if we've not got an answer before then. 

Posted

Hi...About the ignore list....First window...Box...Enter user name....Add....

Second Window ..box...User name....then a choice of ...Any Gender...Men...Women...Couples...Cross dressers....Transgender...What does one enter...really confusing..!...Cassie...

Posted
I can't send you messages cassie, says i need to be level 4 or something, shame, you and i have something in common x
Posted
12 hours ago, Cassie34 said:

Second Window ..box...User name....then a choice of ...Any Gender...Men...Women...Couples...Cross dressers....Transgender...What does one enter...really confusing..!...Cassie...

I believe it's so you can specify who you want on your ignore list by their user name OR if you don't want messages from men for example you can chose that so men can't send messages - make sense? 

Posted
On 11/11/2017 at 9:54 PM, Cassie34 said:

Regarding the Ignore list; this is where you select a specific member with whom you've already been in contact, but no longer wish to receive messages from. You type in their username and click 'Add'. 

The second part where there's a field saying 'User name' and a dropdown menu saying 'Any Gender' is for you to be able to search within your ignore list, for example if you wish to remove someone from it. 

Posted

Thanks for the help there serenaa <3