Leather hoods

Firemansjock

Posted

Hi everyone I am extremely into all leather hoods. I own 8 different ones thinking of getting an other. I most wear them when a master uses me. 

Does any one else love leather hoods as much as I do?

Posted

I'm a huge leather hood fan I have 3. my favorite is the padded isolation hood from MrS. can't see, hear, speak. amazing. that and 8 leather straps and we're off to the races!!

Posted

The first time I had a hood put on me and laced up I almost shot my load right there and then. I was hooked. Sex is so much better with one on, more so if my partner or master has one on also.

• 9 months later...
Anythingtaboo
Posted

I too appreciate the tight sensation and lack of sight wearing one, but prefer to have my partner wear hers.

• 3 months later...
Posted

Ironically, I have never had the opportunity to employ such an item in one of my play sessions.  So, as a Dom, I am interested in learning more---technique, safety, the overall experience.  Or, is this discussion long-dead?

• 6 months later...
Posted

I have never tried but would not mind at all wear a tight leather deprivation hood, with leather lining inside. In combination with a leather lined leather sleepsack it could be an interesting experience. Just hope I will find a nice woman sharing the leather fetish with me :-)

• 8 months later...