Question to you on anal play

Elanka

Posted

How do you tell someone your into assplay but you don't want anal sex? And then how to you tell someone your into fetish? Ugh. I'm frustrated. 

Posted

Maybe its hard , but simply tell that you are into something a bit naughty and see what reaction would be on that. If other side is interested, than you can talk further. Or maybe, on right timing, tell other side that you are feeling super naughty, and   if have some secret fantasies that  wish to fulfill that would be right time to tell you. Btw how looks ass play without anal sex? Im a bit confused :))   

Posted

What you are saying makes perfect sense to me. Not all people who like anal play want full anal penetration.

Its understandable. The full thing can be a bit daunting, especially if you've had a bad experience. 

Most of the nerve endings are outside or near the opening anyway.

So, just say that - or show your partner this message.

Posted

Licking, spanking, toys, fingures ....i can go on😊👅

Posted

I think this is a good question for both males & females. I am totally into assplay but anal sex itself does absolutely nothing for me.
Any relationship should involve good communication however on some subjects I think it’s actually easier to approach them within a BDSM relationship/play as you can include likes, dislikes & fetishes within your ‘Limits’. Any limits should always be discussed before play.
I guess when it comes to vanilla relationships then the best way to broach the subject of kink & fetish is to express it straight away. They will either stay & explore them with you, stay but steer away from kinks or simply run away.

Posted

Communication is key, and the only way to find out is to talk it through with your partner. Sure they'd not want you feeling frustrated.

Posted

Communication is definitely the only way you can tell someone what you are into... you could always just test the waters by bringing up the subject by speaking about it in third person to see the reaction before you lay it on them but generally speaking I would say talking it out is the most effective 

Posted

Half the time I feel these questions arise because the person posing the question is to a degree ashamed of their own kinks and therefore is less than bold about them.
The first step I think is to get over that, there's nothing shameful about being partial to a digit or tongue in or around your ass, embrace it and let your sexuality empower your performance and satisfaction.

• 2 weeks later...
wpgrooster-9583
Posted

Communication. Small talk at your first meet over coffee. Pillow talk later as you get you know your partner.