I love being hairy

Posted

I know this topic comes up a lot, and usually people throw the "its because you're a femi-nazi" or some BS nearby but I love being hairy. I embrace my hairy legs, hairy pits, hairy lady garden, it's natural and comfortable for me. However, I have no problem with people being completely bald either. 

The kink community is very far and wide, yet no matter what kink each previous partner has had, I've understood it, processed it and tried it out. HOWEVER, most partners felt the need to tell me how revolting I am for being "careless" and not "hairless". 

I still shower every day, i don't sweat more. So tell me why? 

Posted

I think it is both fantastic and wonderful, don't let any one tell you differently. There is something so very nice about certain places being allowed to grow natural.

Posted

Personal preference is hairy but seems its the vogue thing to do is to wax . Its a shame its not as common anymore.

u-5e5279e4902e3
Posted

Be yourself. Whatever makes you happy.

BigCoolViking
Posted

I like it too it makes such a nice a refreshing change, especially hairy pits, beautiful, you should show yours off a bit it might inspire others

Bournemouthmaster2se
Posted

Matter of personal choice, 30 years ago it was the norm. Personally I prefer hairless but that's just my preference. Think it's a case now of what is the norm. For example wonen in the United States are more likely to prefer a circumcised penis because it seems almost all boys over there have a circumcision, no idea why but they do.

Posted
23 hours ago, BigCoolViking said:

I like it too it makes such a nice a refreshing change, especially hairy pits, beautiful, you should show yours off a bit it might inspire others

I should! It's just I don't ideally like my body size, so I avoid s lot of showy pics

Posted
On 2/25/2020 at 9:56 PM, Daddysprincessua said:

I should! It's just I don't ideally like my body size, so I avoid s lot of showy pics

I've just had a peek at your pics, you look absolutely beautiful! The pic of you in the black dress with lace, with the white coat, is stunning! You look elegant, classy, beautiful and your body shape looks pretty damn good to me x

Posted

I find women with pubic hair irresistible. Women who don’t shave their armpits display a confidence in themselves. This is attractive.

I regularly have an argument with a younger work colleague about the merits of female pubic hair. He, and may I add, his girlfriend believe it more hygienic and are both shaved. This seems drastic and naive to me.

Maybe it’s an age thing with me but please  be comfortable with your hair and never give in to pressure.

Posted

YES! different strokes for different follks....my choice hairless

• 10 months later...
Posted

Im a firm believer that woman that have all their natural body hair are the hottest. Hirsute/ hairy ladies are a rare find, I don't understand why the majority of the guys don't love it like they should , but real men love hairy women

Posted

Horses for Courses.

I think it is important to some degree to not let your personal appearance be dictated by others....it can lead to others attempting to manipulate you.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I don’t like hairless folks as much as ppl with some hair (to a degree). I love hair on men. I somehow get the picture of a ***ager in my head, when a man is shaven and I Iike „mature“ men.
I like my women not as hairy as my men, but I find *some* hair more attractive.
Again, because I think being an adult naturally comes with hair and I like that better...

• 2 months later...
Posted

I’ve got body hair, mostly down to a medical condition and the fact that shaving is such a chore 😂 Sir isn’t bothered either way, he’s still going to cane my backside whether I’ve got a hairy twat or not🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted

I love a hairy woman. Its natural and more women should be hairy.