Those New to The Scene, Please Read...

Vandalslut

Posted

...it may save your life. If you are just beginning to venture into the endless galaxy of BDSM, whether as a Dom/me or sub, please read the following post: https://www.fetish.com/topic/11135-grace-millane/?tab=comments#comment-49074

The sentencing of Grace Millane's ***er - no, don't pull faces and say, 'BOR-ING!' and surf over the Kinky BDSM Confessions, listen! - to life imprisonment has at least brought a partial sense of resolution to her family. But there will never be a complete resolution for them. Only Justice - meaning the law - has been satisfied. Research this tragic story - and read the chilling account of a female witness who unwittingly met this monster for a drink at a bar, while Grace lay dead in his hotel room.  She 'felt' something was 'not right' about him - and how right she was.  Read the link above, started by Leatherfox2010. Read the responses. It won't take long. It might be the best investment of ten minutes you ever make.

Many of us here have been lucky in finding our ideal partner in kink, some of us are still looking, and there's still too many of you blithely declaring, 'Hey, I'm up for anything!  No limits! Anything goes!' 

YOU WILL ATTRACT THE WRONG PEOPLE AND GET A SHORT SHARP LESSON IN THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FANTASY AND REALITY.

Please...think.  A bit of commonsense will go a long way, and any prospective partner who is worthwhile and honest will applaud  any safety measures you take.   Stay kinky - and stay SAFELY kinky.

Posted

I'd like to back @Vandalslut up here and reiterate what an important thread the above link is to read for any new or less experienced members we're welcoming into the community. There's some great advice there from people who know what they're talking about; now - not later - is the time to check it out.

Love to all 💜