Hair Pulling

Posted

Hi,

Does anyone have any advice on different hair pulling techniques or links to information on it?

I understand the basic safety play guidelines, big amounts not little and back of the head etc just want to explore this more and it doesnt seem to be so well covered online that I have found.

Thanks

Posted

My favorite method is the pigtail pull because you even the pressure of the scalp and really good support. You can work with your partner to see how much is ti much

Posted

What i do that works is spinn the hair in ur hand pull down

Posted

Okay coming from the person that gets their hair pulled, this is a big kink for me, personally I'd say start with warm ups. Do different sections of hair in different amounts with different levels of pressure. Don't be afraid to get in there and take control of their head. Do this during the beginning of a scene or when it feels natural during the play. Doing the variety will help with understanding what your partner likes or can tolerate, I prefer hands closer to the scalp, pretty hard grip. Hope this helps!

Posted

I've always found the most sensitive area is on the back of the neck. Low pony tails are great for this, or you can lightly drag your nails up the back and neck, then wrap your hand round the hair when you get to it and pull

Posted

A good technique that gives you a lot of control is threading your fingers into their hair, like you're going to massage their scalp, and then tighten your hand into a fist, grabbing whatever hair is there as you do.

Posted

so being a guy who f****** f****** love when I'm in the bed with somebody and they're pulling my hair I like when they put their hands through my hair as I'm almost like a mother would and then they twist their hands gently as they're pulling my head in deeper as I'm kissing them or I'm eating no more I'm f****** them that's the way I like it but my hair is also not really really long but it's not short so in my opinion I feel like the whole running your hands Midway or to the back and twisting his you gently pull to the front is the best