Anyone into hair pulling?

A_Switch

Posted

I have this thing for hair pulling women in several positions and it is a huge turn on for me. Yet I never knew why? Any thoughts?

Blueeyes-5615
Posted

I have long hair just for this reason

Posted

Its a control dominant thing and partly primal . But your right it feels damn good 👍

Posted

Best place is to bring your hand slowly up their neck then grab the hank at the bottom.

Posted
13 hours ago, Blueeyes-5615 said:

I have long hair just for this reason

So what is your feeling when your hair is pulled? Do you like it hard or soft (just the idea of the pulling itself)
Any other positions than doggy style?

Posted
11 hours ago, Tazzography17 said:

Its a control dominant thing and partly primal . But your right it feels damn good 👍

Totally.

For me it's not only dominance, it gives me a really strong sensation beyond anything else. Perhaps I just have a fetish for long hair itself which is augmented by pulling it while having sex

Posted

I can't keep my hands off hair, either in bed or just snuggling on the couch.

I always find it's really relaxing for the girl, especially when I just run my fingers through her hair upto just below the very top of her head and gently but firmly squeeze.

It's such a sexy body part, pulled in various positions, stroked and gently squeezed in more sensual positions, used to pull her head to one side to expose her neck or shoulder.

Hair is amazing haha now I think I might have a hair fetish reading that back.

Posted
1 hour ago, InquisitiveDom said:

I can't keep my hands off hair, either in bed or just snuggling on the couch.

I always find it's really relaxing for the girl, especially when I just run my fingers through her hair upto just below the very top of her head and gently but firmly squeeze.

It's such a sexy body part, pulled in various positions, stroked and gently squeezed in more sensual positions, used to pull her head to one side to expose her neck or shoulder.

Hair is amazing haha now I think I might have a hair fetish reading that back.

Totally agree.
You have better explained what I wanted to say.
I guess we discovered a new category of fetish :)

Posted
15 minutes ago, A_Switch said:

Totally agree.
You have better explained what I wanted to say.
I guess we discovered a new category of fetish :)

I think there probably already is one it's just a case of finding its name out pinky sub will tell us she is amazing at telling you them

Posted

Hahah, thanks InquisitiveDom. It is called trichophilia😁

Posted

Posted
35 minutes ago, Pinky-sub said:

I knew it 😂😂 thank you pinky 😊

Posted

There is also something called Trichotillomania which isn't fun at all.....

Posted

Why does mine come up twice lol🤦🏼‍♀️

Posted
5 hours ago, Pinky-sub said:

Thanks for the info.

I am not sure that it explains the urge of pulling and the sensation from that part. Obviously I prefer a certain type of hair, but regardless the act of pulling is just magical for some reason.

Blueeyes-5615
Posted

A_Switch
I like it where I feel it didn't like it when me hair is pulled making my neck to go back put pulled when I wash my hair I ring my hair tell it pulls my hair tight

Blueeyes-5615
Posted

A_Switch
I like it where I feel it didn't like it when me hair is pulled making my neck to go back put pulled when I wash my hair I ring my hair tell it pulls my hair tight

Blueeyes-5615
Posted

Inquisitive Dom oh my god there you go the only time I don't like my hair touched is when I'm out and about

Blueeyes-5615
Posted

Inquisitive Dom oh my god there you go the only time I don't like my hair touched is when I'm out and about

Posted
On 9/4/2020 at 5:38 PM, Blueeyes-5615 said:

A_Switch

Thank you for sharing.
I guess the feeling could be mutual between partners. One might love pulling hair and the other might also love her hair being pulled.

Posted

I love having my long hair pulled and tugged on. Or just touched really. Brush it, braid it, wash it for me, what ever...  It's definitely a thing ^^

Posted

Miss Patch I definitely agree with this but don't touch my hair unless I say you can or ask me that I chose

Posted

Miss Patch I definitely agree with this but don't touch my hair unless I say you can or ask me that I chose