Hair Pulling

cautiousswitch

cautiousswitch
Posted

Perhaps it's because it has been almost three months since my last haircut, but this topic has been on my mind recently.

Growing up, if kids were fighting then hair-pulling was taboo.  Accusing someone of pulling hair could destroy their reputation with the other kids and would get parents involved.  But little kids pull hair hard enough to pull out clumps.  This is almost always the first thought that enters my mind when somebody mentions hair pulling.

If you jerk someone by the hair then you can hurt their neck if you aren't careful.  Reading some kink descriptions of hair pulling leads me to believe that some people take it to that level.

Most of the dommes I've seen like to pull hair, but it's usually just getting a good grip on it so that they can lead me about or position my head.  No jerking or risk of clumps of hair coming off in their hands.  At least that's as far as any have taken it with me.  I will put off a haircut if I am planning on seeing one just to give them that option (which happened just about the time that all the barber shops closed).

To the other people who say that they are into hair pulling, what limits do you take it to?

Posted

Like yourself, my limit is don’t pull my hair out. Par that, everything else goes. I sort of like the *** factor myself. 

Posted

I have long hair / pony tail - and if someone wants to make use of that then, sure - but it's not something for me either way.

In doing to others a lot depends on what they're into but I do like it, often as form of objectification - I know there's someone who posted a picture with her hair in bunches and captioned it "a fleshlight with handlebars" and I'm down for that kinda objectification to people

But, aside from that - there's a certain element of power and control where you can grip someone's hair, it doesn't have to be hard, it doesn't have to be full - but it gives a form of control that can be very exciting. 

Posted

Personally, I enjoy a little *** with sex. I feel it can heighten the sensation/intensity.

However, I like my hair to remain attached to my head...

Ponytail(s) can help but if the hair is down and you get a good handful and grab between the crown and the Occipital Bone (the roungs of the back of you head) that can feel really good... that's my preference at least...

Posted

Well after 39 years in the military where short hair was a non-negotiable thing, since my retirement I have grown my longer, along with the beard. For me, no one pulls my hair or beard, but lately I have become more switched on to doing it to others, especially in the CNC play. Like anything we do in this life, if we do it wrong it can hurt, injure others, so we have to be very mindful of what we do and how we do it. And this is just another of those actions that can cause harm to our partners, UNLESS they are into it and they trust that we have risk assessed what it is we are doing.

Posted

Agreed with hair pulling safety same goes for face slapping and tit punching etc. there are safe but effective ways these can and should be done.