I'm looking for a hotel room for bdsm for the girlfriend birthday present

Posted

I'm looking for a hotel room for  my girlfriend  birthday present  were I can practice bdsm on her as she likes the paddle and other stuff.  Iv only play a bit 

Posted

so, I see two choices

I mean, actually - a lot of hotels you can get-away with BDSM activities (last week I had a soundproof room, which was ideal as god knows what people in other rooms would have thought haha!) and so you can kind of do a "nice hotel" thing with obviously play in the room.

or

there aren't actually any "BDSM hotels" (despite what many scammers would have you believe) but there are many dungeons where it is possible to stay overnight - some of which, actually I wouldn't want to, and some of which I have.

I'm not sure if you can overnight at Peacock Parlour (I assume you can, there is a bed upstairs) which is in North London - but then also I have stayed overnight a couple of times in Hoxton Dungeon Suite - which, actually, really would feel like a nice touch to surprise someone.

Posted

Why not look at air b'n'b - get a place to yourself and there are some really nice places and deals to be had.  Definitely worth a go.

Posted (edited)

Premier inn are good 

nice big rooms and nobody bothers you lol 

also, proper bdsm b&b dungeons which have all the play space and equipment you can imagine 

Edited by Queenie63
Posted

I'd not recommend AirBNB for assorted reasons.

my experiences with them as just someone who needed somewhere to stay are quite split

But, for example, I know someone who booked a 'whole house' AirBNB to film and found that the owners lived in the property next door and there was an adjoining door between the properties. 

And that also, if something goes wrong in an airnbnb you can find yourself banned from the whole chain

Posted

Be careful with Premier Inn, Lenny Henry has the legal right of prima nocta in any of their hotels.

Femdomserver
Posted

Be careful where you stay and your room location. Paddles are loud and people are fuc**ng nosey!

Posted
58 minutes ago, Carlillvs said:

Be careful with Premier Inn, Lenny Henry has the legal right of prima nocta in any of their hotels.

😂😂😂 don't be ridiculous! 

Posted

Prince Albert in Blackpool if you are in the UK

Posted

KinkBnB works pretty much like air bnb it with rooms more suited. However it isn’t a protected business like air bnb so could be a little more risky.

Posted
9 hours ago, BigPolly said:

KinkBnB works pretty much like air bnb it with rooms more suited. However it isn’t a protected business like air bnb so could be a little more risky.

Have you used it?

I had a look the other day and was not impressed at all.  From the search function flawed to a lot of properties firing up red flags.  Just wondering if you'd had better luck than me looking at it :/ 

Posted
38 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Have you used it?

I haven’t. There used to be a place close to me which was an actual kink bnb that was advertised on there but I’ve just had a look & they’re not on there anymore. There’s very little on there apart from London. 

Posted

yeah - some of the London places - I know can get cheaper going direct - or - look rather suspicious.  But then, I guess "this is just an AirBnB, but the hosts are kink friendly" is a boost.