Foot Slave of Mistress Mary's(2)

femdomfiction

femdomfiction
Posted

Mary asked me to put on a collar. When Mary locked the collar, she added a "dog tag" on my collar. It's a real dog tag. The tag said "this dog belongs to Mary". She said, "are you happy to be my slave?

"Yes, yes!I am very happy! "

Mary said, "you are my slave. From now on, as long as I want, I can use you, punish you, lock you up and let me deal with you."

My heart pounded. I found that I couldn't leave my mistress, I couldn't live a life without being controlled, and I even enjoyed the pleasure of being ***d. So I replied, "yes! Mistress, I give up everything. All I have is yours! " The mistress likes to let me drink her holy water. At first, she just sat on the toilet and my head was under her butt; but Mary more and more liked to pee directly into my mouth, and she was more willing to stand on my face or simply sit on my face. My favorite way is to lie on the ground and she squats up so that my face is directly under her ass. Her privacy was open, and I could see her thick hair clearly. Who can see her urine come out of that hole as clearly as I can? The master ordered me to open my mouth. She slipped her underwear under her knees and squatted on my face. After a while, my mouth began to fill with urine. The water flow was not very big, and soon began to gather. The sound was like the sound of a warm water bottle filling up quickly. My mouth was like a tiny urinal, which aroused a lot of foam.

In the evening, Mari called for more than an hour. I was locked under the toilet seat alone and heard the owner coming back from the outside. My face was locked in the toilet. The lid was covered and I could see nothing. She stood next to me without saying a word. I heard the rustle of clothes. Then, the toilet cover was suddenly lifted. Before I could see it clearly, a white buttock sat up, but it was not straddling, but sitting sideways. When she began to pee, I saw her labia trembling and her anus contracting for a while. Then it came too fast, dark and rich A torrent, almost bitter, with a strong taste, rushed on my tongue. I was caught off guard by her urine. In this instant, my mouth was full. I was choking when I was drinking and sitting on top of me, Marry laughed.

Can you defecate in my mouth? " I begged Mary.

"That's disgusting. I have to think about it." Said Mary.

After a long time, "I think it over. Come with me." She said.

So I followed her to the toilet. I lay down and fixed myself. Prepare to receive a woman's stool for the first time. I just saw Mary's anus contract a few times, she can't even pee. Ten minutes later, she gave up. But she didn't untie me either. She closed the toilet door and left.

She sat in my face again half an hour later. My mouth is wide open. This time she really made a lot of effort. The anus opened a lot, but they just let out gas and they were not able to pull out. She couldn't help it. She finally let it loose, but she peed a lot in my mouth and face.

After another hour or so, she opened the toilet door in her pajamas. "I really can't hold back..." She said that and sat on my face. I stared at her snow-white butt, stuck in the middle of the round toilet seat, protruding downward into a heart-shaped shape. Then I saw her brown anus begin to wriggle, open, first as the size of a cent coin...... And then slowly into 5 cents.... It's finally the size of a 10 cent coin..... At this moment, I know she really has a lot to pull, because she has been holding it for a long time. I saw the first big, long piece of shit sticking out of her hole. I opened my mouth and looked up slightly. Suddenly, her shit began to pull out quickly, like a continuous rope, and fell into my mouth. My mouth is full of the smell of this beautiful woman's shit, its temperature, its weight, its texture, its smell. Before I knew it, her excrement had already filled my mouth and began to pile up my cheeks and my neck. My penis has long been as hard as iron, and now it starts to spray out strongly. It's delicious!

Finally, she finished pulling. I saw from below that she took off the toilet paper from the roll and began to wipe the dirt off her buttock groove and anus. Then she put the paper on my face, closed the toilet lid and walked out of the toilet. I will never forget this shot.

In order to fully control me, Mary asked me to allow her to be my secretary. In the office, I was her slave. On this day, Mary was wearing a yellow skirt and a pair of thickened flesh colored silk stockings (maybe pantyhose, because I can't see the top of the hosiery tube). She stepped on a pair of black high-heeled shoes with a heel of at least 7cm, but her legs were very long and the leg curves were very beautiful. Although her height was at most 1m65, she was very sexy and noble under the package of silk stockings and high-heeled shoes. She put on the new purple lace underpants and the red bra with the strong taste of the black pantyhose she took off yesterday, and prepared a pair of old white nylon underpants, flesh velvet Capris, white cotton socks with lace, white thermal underwear.

Under the tight wrapping of high elastic nylon underpants and velvet, I felt my lower body erect all the time, but what happened was not like sexual excitement, but the feeling of being bound, controlled and ***d to become a female captive. "Come on, put this on" didn't wait for me to respond. A leather collar has been put on my neck by Mary. The collar is made of high-quality cow leather with a metal buckle.

"I bought it for you in the pet shop yesterday. If it wasn't for your obedience yesterday, I would have put it on for you. Besides, Mary took out two pairs of leather handcuffs

"Now that you are my dog, you must obey my discipline. I am your mistress."

"Hahaha, lie down and carry your hands to the back.

I lie on the bed waiting for Mary. It turned out that Mary had already planned this and everything was going smoothly according to her plan. Mary held my hands from behind, and then put on another pair of feet, which was different from the binding hands. There was a 30cm long metal chain between the two feet, but it only allowed me to stand and walk slowly with a small step.

Mary's slippers are also on the bed. She sits on a pile of quilts and pillows and drags me to the foot of her black pantyhose. "Don't move when kneeling. Don't look up." Mary tightens the reins and ***s me to kneel and sticks my face on the bed.

Mary pressed another silk sock foot on my head, and then took a shoe box from the corner of the bed, which was a pair of brand-new Black 12 cm high heels. Before putting on the shoes, Mary also put on a pair of Black Knee Length nylon cotton socks. It seems that the socks have not been washed, and the taste is very strong. I smell Mary's socks and listen to the sound of nylon bouncing when I wear them.

Posted

Steve701, this might not be for you but it obviously is for him, if you do not have something nice to say then do not say anything at all, nothing worse than kink shame between kinksters

Posted (edited)

I wasn’t trying to shame anyone, I just wanted to give my feeling on the subject. Obviously that’s frowned upon. Everyone likes different things which is good. If everyone liked the same thing life would be very boring

Edited by Steve701