Verification....

qu****

Posted (edited)

Yet again this rears its ugly head, just noticed AnnalouĀ is having to do this, and I thought she was part of the system, she's certainly helped me and many others contacting the site on our behalf.

Go figure ....

Edited by FETMOD-SH
Spelling
Posted

Annalou is having to verify herself?? What...!!

Posted

My word, you're right!! šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜² If that isn't a clear indicator that the system is flawed I don't know what is...

Posted

Surely it's an indication that the verification process is random and therefore fair?Ā 

Posted
6 hours ago, quietlysure said:

Yet again this rears its ugly head, just noticed AnnalouĀ is having to do this, and I thought she was part of the system, she's certainly helped me and many others contacting the site on our behalf.

Go figure ....

It might be aĀ virus in the operating system šŸ˜ˆ

Posted
On 3/22/2020 at 3:39 AM, quietlysure said:

Go figure ....

Annalou is a fabulous, helpful person. Long may she Mod.

Posted
On 3/22/2020 at 10:04 AM, FabSeverus said:

It might be aĀ virus in the operating system šŸ˜ˆ

Yeah - CoVid-19.

• 1 month later...
Posted

There are a lot of fakes around, not just here but onĀ  a great number of sites. Any compliance system should be impartial and fair, random selection is the best way to do it.

• 11 months later...
Posted

Glad its not just me! Ā I verified my profile and photo when i joined not that long ago but yet on Sunday I was locked out and chosen for random verification!Ā 

• 5 months later...
Posted

This site doesn't use random selection for verification.

My friends and i got together and created 10 male accounts and 10 female accounts. in less then 3 hrs every female account was locked and sms verification or picĀ verification required. It has been a week since we did this and not 1 male account has been asked to verify. We sms verified 4 profiles and they remaind locked demanding pic verification. We then paid for vip membership on 3 female accounts and the profiles were unlocked. This site is bullying femalesĀ in to providing personal informationĀ  wether they are commfortable with it or not. if they don't want to provide a pic then they can pay for the site.

When the account is locked only 1 link works. the pay for membership link. You cannot goto the goto the help and support page to submit a ticket or use the forum to look for help

HOW IS IT RANDOM if every female isĀ requiredĀ verification via PIC ONLY and not male accounts. Sounds more like the site is owned by pic collectors

Posted
7 hours ago, actuallyadream said:

My friends and i got together and created 10 male accounts and 10 female accounts

Doing so is against site rules

in less then 3 hrs every female account was locked and sms verification or picĀ verification required

do you know why?

Because there are petty guys who go round and report every female account "to prove she is not a scammer" - it's as simple as that.Ā  Male pettiness.Ā 

This site is bullying femalesĀ in to providing personal informationĀ  wether they are commfortable with it or not

But if you were able to unlock fake accounts then this isn't the case ?Ā Ā 

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

But if you were able to unlock fake accounts then this isn't the case ?Ā Ā 

It is the case when the admin lock the account with no reason to other then people reported it cause it was a new female profile. If admin had done what they are supposed to and look at the profile see that it was new and allow the person a few days. Yeah then I can understand being able to unlock fake accounts. What they are doing is blanket female accounts. Or is it automated? If so that is against so many other things.Ā 

Posted
2 minutes ago, actuallyadream said:

It is the case when the admin lock the account with no reason to other then people reported it cause it was a new female profile. If admin had done what they are supposed to and look at the profile see that it was new and allow the person a few days. Yeah then I can understand being able to unlock fake accounts. What they are doing is blanket female accounts. Or is it automated? If so that is against so many other things.Ā 

One of the biggest issues is that we have people saying some of the checks go too far and then others saying they don't go far enough

you set up fake accounts and they got reported for being fake - the system works.Ā Ā 

Posted

Has anyone else here noticed that the vast majority of scammer accounts are female? I'd imagine they're not actually females at all, just some random guy setting up multiple bogus female accounts.

Wait a minute... I've got an idea!

What if.... nah it'd never work....

#facepalm

Ā