Tell me your story(from any perspective)

Posted (edited)

What it says in the title.  The story of how it began, how you knew, how it felt how it feels now.  For dommes as well.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Hru? I want to tell you my story if your interested...lmk

Posted

I had just hit puberty and all my mates were raving over page 3 in The "Sun" newspaper and I'm looking thinking "and".I knew then I was different.Shame it took me almost 30 years to work it out rather than spending all those years thinking I was sick and confused badly.

Posted

I was using a public toilet in St Albans UK and there was graffiti from a dom giving directions to where he'd left his slave, called the 'Undy Slut', tied up and dressed in woman's underwear with an invitation to use him like a woman.  When I read this I realised that I wanted to be like that, I still regret that I didn't follow the directions, I might have been able to start my real life there and then.

Posted

in the beginning the universe was created.   this made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Posted

or, in seriousness.  there's so many parts of my story it's difficult to know a beginning.  

learning rope work in scouts, I liked the idea of instead of tying things, tying people, so they couldn't escape (possibly influenced from Saturday morning cartoons, or Dr Who) 

I was very active in the Goth scene (I ran a club night for 17 years) and there's a lot of overlap in folk who also attend fetish nights and of course there's a lot of music which is fetish influenced.

Just the more I discovered the more some things interested or excited me.

Posted

For the first thirty + years of my life I found no pleasure in sex whatsoever.  I had no sex drive (other than the drive to please my partner) and was rarely aroused in any way.  

Then a dominant found me; and helped me to find myself.  The minute my Sub brain was aroused so was everything else!  

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It's not how it all began....It's how it's all going to end😏