Embarrassment

Posted

I sit late at night and my mind wonders, I think about things I have done so far and things I want to do. I picture myself dressed up in my kitten outfit and the things I would like to try but embarrassment kicks in everytime I think of Sir watching me in such way. Pet play is all new to me acting in such a way alone is fun but as soon as I even think of doing it in front of Sir I feel so nervous and almost silly. I want to be able to do pet acts and not feel so embarrassed I would like it feel it's as natural as breathing, is this even possible is this even an issue.. How do people over come their embarrassment to preforming acts 

Posted

I think I manage by getting excited enough to drown out any embaressment

Posted
2 hours ago, Bons said:

yes arousal is a great way to trump embarrassment, when it feels right little else matters at that time.  

Posted
7 hours ago, Forbiddenfruits said:

I sit late at night and my mind wonders, I think about things I have done so far and things I want to do. I picture myself dressed up in my kitten outfit and the things I would like to try but embarrassment kicks in everytime I think of Sir watching me in such way. Pet play is all new to me acting in such a way alone is fun but as soon as I even think of doing it in front of Sir I feel so nervous and almost silly. I want to be able to do pet acts and not feel so embarrassed I would like it feel it's as natural as breathing, is this even possible is this even an issue.. How do people over come their embarrassment to preforming acts 

hopefully its just nerves, I've been through the same thing myself but sometimes it is a signal that what's embarrassing you is not really your thing, if you continue to find this happening maybe try another kink its worked for me and after a while I've come back to what originally embarrassed me and now enjoy it

Posted

For me its really cute and also a pleasure to see my sub being embarrassed or silly shy. Obviously my like for *** is related but for the subs who rather not being in that situation or mental state it could be daunting. 

usually with time and intimacy this reaction will disappeared or maybe you will control it enough to play with it, some subs who in the past used to be embarrassed missed that natural emotion and reenact it for fun ;)

:wolf:  what a pathetic wolf they have on their emoji here ahahah

Posted
1 hour ago, Kymi said:

hopefully its just nerves, I've been through the same thing myself but sometimes it is a signal that what's embarrassing you is not really your thing, if you continue to find this happening maybe try another kink its worked for me and after a while I've come back to what originally embarrassed me and now enjoy it

On my own I'm totally fine find it fun, it's as soon as I think of doing it in front of Sir. I'm quite a shy person I hate making a fool or acting silly in front of others, I hate new things and new situations.. But with this I want to be able to get over it and enjoy it as much as I do alone with him aswell 

Posted
1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

For me its really cute and also a pleasure to see my sub being embarrassed or silly shy. Obviously my like for *** is related but for the subs who rather not being in that situation or mental state it could be daunting. 

usually with time and intimacy this reaction will disappeared or maybe you will control it enough to play with it, some subs who in the past used to be embarrassed missed that natural emotion and reenact it for fun ;)

:wolf:  what a pathetic wolf they have on their emoji here ahahah

I know you like me shy and embarrassed Sir but with this I don't want to feel that way, I don't mind with other things as much but I want this to come as natural as breathing. 

Thay wolf emoji is cute and fluffy I want to squeeze him tight 😂🐺

Posted
4 hours ago, Bons said:

Well as I'm thinking about it when I'm on my own I'm not very aroused 😂 then when hes around I just don't dare my brain wins over my heart and says nope bugger doing that you silly sausage sit down and shut up 🤣 it makes me envious when he doesn't find anything embarrassing no act or phrase seems to bother him at all.. I get so mad at myself I think about doing something have a war in my mind over it chicken out then after all is said and done I feel disappointed in myself..! the hold point of bdsm is to push yourself and I can't push past this 

Posted
1 hour ago, Forbiddenfruits said:

Well as I'm thinking about it when I'm on my own I'm not very aroused 😂 then when hes around I just don't dare my brain wins over my heart and says nope bugger doing that you silly sausage sit down and shut up 🤣 it makes me envious when he doesn't find anything embarrassing no act or phrase seems to bother him at all.. I get so mad at myself I think about doing something have a war in my mind over it chicken out then after all is said and done I feel disappointed in myself..! the hold point of bdsm is to push yourself and I can't push past this 

Yet.

Posted
5 hours ago, Forbiddenfruits said:

On my own I'm totally fine find it fun, it's as soon as I think of doing it in front of Sir. I'm quite a shy person I hate making a fool or acting silly in front of others, I hate new things and new situations.. But with this I want to be able to get over it and enjoy it as much as I do alone with him aswell 

I'm exactly the same, two ways I found were going back and doing what you aren't embarrassed by and asking your dom to push things a little further each time-works especially well with ropes and gags but not sure about pet play not had the pleasure yet, the other I've found is probably not applicable which is to pay a professional and try things out with them first-I always found I was less embarrassed by that approach than with partners.

Posted

Probably is not the word.... definitely 🐺

Posted

I usually approached it in advance. And i asked for a lot of positive feedback. Because i know i felt super embarassed in general. Like i didnt even like me without clothes on. But with lots of feedback eventually i didnt feel embarrassed because i knew he liked that part of me. And eventually you dont even notice that you used to hesitate. Because all you should be looking forward to is pleasing him.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Kit_Cory said:

I usually approached it in advance. And i asked for a lot of positive feedback. Because i know i felt super embarassed in general. Like i didnt even like me without clothes on. But with lots of feedback eventually i didnt feel embarrassed because i knew he liked that part of me. And eventually you dont even notice that you used to hesitate. Because all you should be looking forward to is pleasing him.

I used to have alot of body issues I got over it by dressing in corsets stockings lacey numbers and doing photo shoots, I started to realise I wasn't as bad as I though over time I grew to love me and my body yes there was still parts I didn't like but I worked on the things I did like and eventually I came to be happy in my own skin.. But when it comes to physical acts even playing on the wii I can't do it in front of people as embarrassment kicks in whenever I have to actual get up and move or even when I have to speak on a video I hate my own voice 😂 I have been dressing up and preforming acts alone at first I felt daft but after a few moments I was enjoying myself no body can see me so I'm more comfortable I hope with time this will slow become second nature and doing it for Sir will not be so daunting 

Posted

I started calling my little slut kitty when I realised her normal behaviour was pretty much like what a house cat does, on all fours a lot, purring, looking for cuddles, me feeding her. She was so excited, told me she'd bring her fav cat ears next time and wore my collar for the rest of her stay. You should tell your master! If he cares about you at all then there's no way he'd say no to something that turns you on.

Posted
7 hours ago, SirMeatballs said:

I started calling my little slut kitty when I realised her normal behaviour was pretty much like what a house cat does, on all fours a lot, purring, looking for cuddles, me feeding her. She was so excited, told me she'd bring her fav cat ears next time and wore my collar for the rest of her stay. You should tell your master! If he cares about you at all then there's no way he'd say no to something that turns you on.

hi I appreciated your reply, just need to rectify 2 points and I am sure FbF will had her saying too

1/ I am not her Master as she's not a slave

2/ we chat for 6 month everyday at an average 6o messages per day. So we are at a very hight level concerning connect, sometime we text similar reply at the same time ;) and my kitten is not shy about telling me something if she want to. Her issue is not communication related 

best regards 

Posted
13 hours ago, SirMeatballs said:

I speak with Sir daily for the past 6 months I know we can and do talk about everything even this we have no communication issues, he is well aware I want to surprise him with things without been told to do them, I just want to do them naturally but there in lies the problem if I'm told I will do it of course as long as its within our set limits but to do them of my own back even though I know he would like it I'm to embarrassed and chicken out, I guess it's more of a how does one get over embarrassment so that they can preform acts without embarrassment 

Posted
1 hour ago, Forbiddenfruits said:

I speak with Sir daily for the past 6 months I know we can and do talk about everything even this we have no communication issues, he is well aware I want to surprise him with things without been told to do them, I just want to do them naturally but there in lies the problem if I'm told I will do it of course as long as its within our set limits but to do them of my own back even though I know he would like it I'm to embarrassed and chicken out, I guess it's more of a how does one get over embarrassment so that they can preform acts without embarrassment 

thinking more on this, I wonder whether its not more common than we, okay I, realise, there are things I'd not have the confidence to do now that I want to do and did when I was younger, I thank you forbiddenfruits for opening what may be an eye opening, and hopefully other things opening as well l8r, thread