New to the foot fetish world

Posted

I’m in a new relationship and he has a foot fetish and I’m all new to this and would love some ideas what I can to do to drive him mad

Posted

deny him your feet - haha

in seriousness a lot depends on what does he like about the fetish - is there anything specific, the look - the smell - the texture

Like; stuff that would drive me nuts wouldn't work on someone else, for example (I really enjoy feet that have been allowed to build up sweat and scent)

Posted

My feet always look nice,soft toes ***ted and always smells nice. He has a fanstay of having loads of women’s feet all over him and that’s he wants me and girls to be sitting around having a chat while I order him to lick and kiss their feet as I belittle him

Posted

that's a common fantasy - I've my own variations on it.  

It's tricky though because you then ultimately need more women who would be into this scenario.  If you get into a fetish community and the two can make more friends then it might be possible - but there has to be value to them.

You might already have some friends you could have some fun with, with him, but it's massively important they know what is going on.

So, you could have someone come round in either revealing shoes (flip flops etc) or make a bit of a show of going barefoot - but - that has no other acknowledgement towards him or his fetish.  He will probably go nuts not knowing if it's show for him or not and she can tease.   Then, after she leaves - you can punish him (by whatever appropriate means) for staring at a friends feet.

Or alternatively, the scenario could end with your friend spotting she's being stared at and feigning offence.  And that could end in "you dirty little pervert etc" fake outrage - or some such

but, what is important is it's all done with consent of friends.  which means sharing his fetish with them

Posted

So true I was thinking of going to a fetish Club but I don’t want anything else to happen in there as I’m a jealous person and I don’t want to share him sexual

Posted

I haven't a clue, my ex didn't have a foot fetish but loved me giving him a foot wank lol

Posted
22 minutes ago, HarmonySurprise said:

So true I was thinking of going to a fetish Club but I don’t want anything else to happen in there as I’m a jealous person and I don’t want to share him sexual

well - nothing else has to happen.  It's just, well - it can be difficult to then enlist folk who are strangers to help out.  Albeit, not impossible

Posted

Sometimes you just talking about it is enough if you don't actually want to involve anyone else. 

Things like  " Oh my friend has such lovely feet she showed me them today, but they would be wasted on you"  or " I saw you looking at her feet earlier,  I bet you wish they were on your face" 

One of my subs has a foot fetish too,  but he also loves a smell to them,  so I have a pair of socks that I do not wash but wear on and off.  When meeting up for a play I will try to wear them  or will lay one of my socks across his nose while I rub my feet on his cock.  

Another good one is tying them to a chair and sitting opposite,  placing your feet on there thighs and masturbating while sliding your feet up and down, occasionally brushing against his shaft.