Has anyone ever accidentally squirted

Cocosexy266

Lombardo43
Posted

Come late to this chat but is there anyone who thinks any women can be made to squirt. If you do, what is the best technique. Obviously some girls must squirt easily so this is a question for the girls who don't but have sometimes or guys who have a technique that usually works for most women. 

Posted

No i havent..

Would love to experience it.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/12/2020 at 3:53 AM, DanteReign said:

Did he explain how he did it?

It's called a g-spot orgasm. Supposedly everyone can have them. 2 fingers center along the spongy part, it arches back. Fingers do need to be pretty long.  G spot hides back there. Straight line from clit in some, angled in others. GYN told me women with tipped uterus have them easier. 

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2020 at 1:44 PM, Lombardo43 said:

Come late to this chat but is there anyone who thinks any women can be made to squirt. If you do, what is the best technique. Obviously some girls must squirt easily so this is a question for the girls who don't but have sometimes or guys who have a technique that usually works for most women. 

I think I can help a little here with the few people I've done it with.

It's usually always (in my experience) been from g spot stimulation, however there is also usually a little clit stimulation with the palm of my hand once I feel she is building up to the point of squirting.

The most important thing I'd say for a lot of women (women please correct me if this doesn't apply) they really need to let go. I've been with a few girls who I know have been close to squirting because it feels completely different inside, but they've stopped themselves because it felt like they were going to pee.

You'll need to tell her to try to just enjoy the sensation and let go when she feels it.

As for how I've always made it happen, it's always two fingers, middle and ring on my dominant hand.

Middle and ring curved upwards inside had. Not thrusting, basically stroking them against the underside of her tummy, best way to describe it is imagine those two fingers deep inside her then your aim is to curl your fingers along inside as if you're trying to stroke her clit from the inside.

My index and middle finger go down towards her arse and act as kind of support legs to keep my hand steady and my palm will press against her clit.

Start by gently stroking inside her and you'll feel a spot that feels a little different. It's quite obvious once you know, it's like a little bump. Once you find this, that's exactly where you want to focus your attention.

You'll feel it start to swell the more you stroke, and in my experience the more it swells and the longer you do it the more pressure and speed it can take. Eventually it will start feeling pretty swollen on that spot and you'll literally hear and feel her juices increasing, see she's probably going to get a little wriggly too if she's never done it.

At the end I'm usually quite rough, hard and fast with that spot and change form the stroking to kind of an intense pulsing.

By that I mean my fingers stay the same depth and it's more like a straight up and down motion. My palm will rub her clit during this part too.

This is usually like I said, for me anyway best done fast, hard and quite rough inside.

Eventually it swells up so much and there's that much juice that it either gushes all over your palm, her thighs, the bed (this feels so fucking sexy) or when you get used to how she reacts you'll know when it's about to happen and you can take your hand out right before and she might literally squirt it out.

If you I've her a 30 second to one minute break then immediately go back to that spot she will probably squirt/gush again but quicker and more intense.

A couple of tips for you and your girl if you ever want to try it.

A long, slow and sensual teasing build up would be perfect.

Blindfold and maybe under bed restraints.

Strap her arms and legs and massage her all over, naughty whispers, kiss her all over, turn her mind on.

Edge her with your tongue, then fingers, then tongue, then fingers for as long as she can take. Make her want to cum so much she's practically begging you then go for it with the technique above.

Make sure you care for her afterwards drinks, cuddles and kisses if she like that stuff it seems very intense compared to a normal orgasm especially the first few times.

Hope this helps, if you need anything explaining more just ask.

Or maybe if this is similar to other women's experiences they can elaborate.

Edit: Sometimes when someone your with starts squirting it will just happen a lot during play.

Sometimes even penetrative sex. This might be the shape of me but I find the best position for it is her legs over your shoulders, if she is physically able to do it.

Edited by Deleted Member
Missed info
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I've only been able to do it twice and both felt like accidents. The first time I thought I pissed myself and got embarrassed. After a second we both realized I squirted. I really wish I did that more often. It's such an intense feeling.