Squirting without an orgasm????

Posted
I was having sex and my partner said I squirted. I have squirted before but always during an intense orgasm. I was suprised but it kept happening! My body kept squirting without an orgasm. Im confused. Is this normal?
Posted
Squirting is normal for some women, not all women squirt. Squirting is a combination of ejaculatory fluid and urinary fluid so sometimes a woman might squirt just because she feels ultra-relaxed. You shouldn't worry about it, but if you do next time you see your doctor just talk to her about it.
Posted
It can be normal lol but not always usual for the woman. If your partner enjoys it, try if you can to not be self conscious about it. Has helped me when my partner validates outloud to me, making it a comfort for when I was self conscious. Have fun 👍
Posted
8 minutes ago, Lezfemdom said:
It can be normal lol but not always usual for the woman. If your partner enjoys it, try if you can to not be self conscious about it. Has helped me when my partner validates outloud to me, making it a comfort for when I was self conscious. Have fun 👍

I'd bet her partner would love it. I'm a bloke an know I would lol

Posted

Hey, I squirt and do at seemingly random times, sometimes when I'm about to orgasm,  other times I will and I've not orgasmed. I say just relax and enjoy, dont worry too much about it. I'm sure you partner loves it.  Messy cean up though isn't it, fun but messy 😀

Posted
8 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Hey, I squirt and do at seemingly random times, sometimes when I'm about to orgasm,  other times I will and I've not orgasmed. I say just relax and enjoy, dont worry too much about it. I'm sure you partner loves it.  Messy cean up though isn't it, fun but messy 😀

That's what tongues are for. 😋😄