Writing erotica

Posted

So I’m an amateur poet and fiction writer. Recently a friend of mine convinced me to write an erotic short story for her. I had never written anything like it before and she told me it was really good and that I should write more and share them. I’m really kinda nervous about that though, thoughts?

Posted

You will not know until you have tried it. I have posted plenty of stories on the forum, and I was pleased by the response. Give it a try, and see what happens.

Posted

There is a slogan from a very big shoe label... it goes like: "Just do it!" ;)
But be aware of the fact that maybe other people could have another opinion about a story and even criticize really in extreme ways. Make sure to don't "give a F***" about those who are just rude instead of giving you tips to make everything more "round and nice". Have fun... stay save :)

Posted

gonna say something harsh but fair 

a lot of people write short stories and info posts and stuff like that - and - yanno, it's an open forum.   There's mixed quality for sure - but, like, the more folk write the better they get.   I look back at my old blogs and posts and see how far I've come and that's a good habit to be in.   Don't be afraid to write.  If it's good people will like you and encourage you and you'll continue to get better. If it's not good, then you still committed to writing stuff which is better than people who don't write stuff and you will also continue to get better.

Posted

It's always nerve racking posting your own prose, what you think sounds good to you, others might disagree, but what if they love it, unless you try you will never know.  As @handlungsbedarf says "Just Do it"........ Take the leap of faith and either way you will reap the rewards through both positive and negative feedback. 

Posted
3 hours ago, AjCurious said:

So I’m an amateur poet and fiction writer. Recently a friend of mine convinced me to write an erotic short story for her. I had never written anything like it before and she told me it was really good and that I should write more and share them. I’m really kinda nervous about that though, thoughts?

Post some here!

Nerves are normal. 

I write, it's what I do, it's my way of processing stuff. 

I was the same as you, got told I should write more, share my stuff. I've shared some here, the feedback has been really good. People were, and are, lovely with their comments and there was some good advice given.

Ultimately though, maybe it depends on why you write.

I'd write even if no one ever read what what I wrote but it's nice to think they do.

Posted

If you think you want to just go for it, on that subject I may follow your lead.

Posted

I just want to add one piece of advice, something that I mentioned on another, similar thread.  If you are writing a BDSM fantasy story, one that involves extreme or non-consensual play, you may want to write a short disclaimer at the beginning.  You might say something along the line of: "The following work is fantasy.  The scenes portrayed here should not be attempted in real life."

Of course, if the work is obvious fantasy, such a disclaimer may not be necessary.  "Obvious fantasies" involve things like magic, extraterrestrials, or tech from the future.  On this list, some of Chiana's fictional works fall into this category.

Posted

Ok so I am just going to do it. This is a sample of my work - it was a sensualist bdsm fantasy I wrote at the request of that same friend.

I would like to start with a kiss. Maybe lick and nibble my way down (I’m going to use you as the subject here, feel free to interpret that how you want). From your right ear down your neck to breasts. I’d like to worship them with my mouth and hand. Then I’d like to start my way lower. Until I got between your thighs. I would stop and then lift your leg and move my mouth up from your ankle. Then I’d move to the next leg and repeat.I wouldn’t satisfy you until you were begging then I’d go down until you were dripping.
I’d give you a minute or so to gather yourself and then I’d push you to your knees.I’d tell you to pull out my cock. I’d instruct you to give the head a kiss. Then I’d tell you lick the shaft from the base to the tip. Finally I’d tell you to wrap your lips around the head and start sucking.I’d pull your head and hair gently along as you sucked. And just as I was getting close I’d ask you where you want it
You look up at me, from my groin and gesture down to your sopping sheathe. You stand up and press your lower half against mine, letting out a small whimper letting me know and feel how much You craved me..
I’d reach out and pull you closer. I’d flex my member letting you feel it’s hardness. I would let my hand drift down your back gently caressing you and slowly grip your butt. I would squeeze it for a second and slowly massage it. Then when you were least expecting I’d spank you. Once. Twice. Three times in quick succession. A loud crack would echo in the air. I would kiss you then. And slowly back you up until we arrived at your bed. I’d lay you down gently and ask you, “what do you want?”
You’d close your eyes and slightly push your ass back into my hands wanting to feel the sting from my palm across it. In your mind you knew what was coming. Small moans would escape your mouth as I spanked you, then they’d be muffled by the kiss. As we lay down You’d look into my eyes and a small “you” would escape your lips as you slightly wrapped your legs around my waist.
I would look into your eyes and then just skate down your body. I would take a moment teasing you with my eyes as I gazed over my conquest. Then I’d lay my cock on your slit and slide it back and forth. Just getting it wet and teasing you. I would finally slip into you. I would slide into your tight wetness until I could not go any deeper. Then I would slide out slowly, and slowly gently slide back in. I’d continue that gentle pace until you looked at me and whimpered and then I’d say. “You know what you need to do.”
Come on you know what you need to do. I’d say all you have to do is ask.I would slow down even more. And stroke up and down your thighs. I would stop when I got to your ass and slide back down never giving you quite what you want and need. You would buck your hips trying to thrust against me and speed up, but I would grip your hips gently but firmly and hold you down.I’d wiggle slightly against your hold, my body aching too feel you. My arms would wrap around your neck as I let out a desperate whimper and run my nails across your shoulders.
A small please would escape your lips in between the quiet whimpers and light pants as my teeth lightly grazed the skin on the dip between your neck and your shoulder.
I would say, come on louder. Tell me what you want exactly. I would reach between with a hand and lazily draw circles around your clit. I’d tease you further by pulling out to just the tip. You would shove your hips up against my hand and body, desperate for contact for pleasure. I’d lean down and gently kiss you. Then I’d kiss my way along your jaw to your neck and down. When I arrived at your breasts again I would lave my tongue on your diamond hard nipples. Then I’d nip one just hard enough to make you gasp.
I’d say “beg. Tell me what it is you want and I’ll give it to you.”
An almost ***ed look of ecstasy would play across your face as you look me in the eyes, a shy needy tremble in your voice as you speak, “
Please.. fuck me please.. I want you.. so badly..
I need you..”
I would smile slowly without teeth. And say good girl. I’d kiss you again as I slammed into your hot passage with all my strength. I would knead your butt as I pounded you over and over. And then I’d slow down. I’d smack you on the hip and gesture for you to turn over. You smile shyly over your shoulder as you turned onto your stomach and rose to your hands and knees.
I would gently slide back inside you. All the way in, until our thighs met and your butt softly squished against me. I would pull back and the thrust forward almost violently. You would shriek. As I began to almost brutally pound that scream would slowly become a long moan. A thrust in, a quick drag out. A rhythm would build. Every once in a while a crack would echo as I spanked you hard. The only other sounds in the room would be your soft moans and whimpers and wet slapping of flesh.I would get closer and closer until, finally I would slow down a little and lean over your back. I’d whisper in your ear. I’m close, where do you want it. You would look me in the eye thinking for a moment. I wasn’t wearing a condom, but you really didn’t want me to pull out.
“Lay me on my back.. I want it inside me..”
You reply back softly as you pant deeply.
A soft grunted reply of “as you wish” would fall from my lips. I would slowly drag my cock out of you. Then I would push you over onto your side and roll you onto your back. I would look you in the eyes as I thrust gently back inside your tightness. I would bring my lips to yours and devour your mouth with my own. I would reach between us and rub your clit quickly. I would thrust slowly but deeply. Finally I would release your mouth and as you panted for air I would lean down and latch my lips onto a nipple. I would suck and nibble as I rubbed your clit faster and faster. Suddenly I would pinch your clit and bite gently down on your nipple. You would let out a soundless scream. Your body would shake. And as you flexed your inner muscles I would thrust as deeply as possible as my balls tighten and begin to unload their burden.The feeling of my seed spurting inside you would push you on. A long continuous orgasm would rack your body. I would watch in bliss of my own as you writhed in pleasure.

Posted

Well done, you! Aren't you glad you felt the *** and did it anyway?