Random enthusiastic Rant:

Posted

Can I just say that, I fucking love glass toys/
dildos?...

Like, seriously- they're beautiful to look at, deliciously smooth, non-porous/hypoallergenic and easy to clean, shatter proof, and glass toys allows you experiment With temperature play!

I just seriously fucking love glass toys, they're just great and I just can't express enough how much I love these things-

sorry about the random enthusiastic post on glass toys😅
I just find glass sex toys to be so much fun! maybe here someone gets it, or maybe not- oof, lol.

Posted

@GothiccMistress they have their upsides and they are pretty to look at but at times they can be a bit to rigid for comfort. But it is nice to keep in the rotation 😁😉

Posted

I love all toys, soft, hard. Glass, plastic, and latex. Small, and large, smooth, and with ridges, and textures. Vibration, thrusting, rabbit beads. Sensations that send you over the edge. Nipples, urethra, testicles, prostate, and deep anal. Different lubes, and message lotions causing tingling sensations. Hot and cold sensations. Hours of teasing, and intense stimulation untill finally you are given permission to release. The anticipation builds to a orgasm that leads you into a different dimension. All at someone else's control. 

Posted

Totally agree!! I always end up wanting to reach for something glass. The temperature play that glass provides is fucking amazing and I miss it whenever I use other toys. Plus as you said — they’re also just pretty haha!

Posted

Glass is such a calming material i feel. The touch of ot. I could wax lyrical .

Posted
8 hours ago, Playfully_Curious said:

@GothiccMistress they have their upsides and they are pretty to look at but at times they can be a bit to rigid for comfort. But it is nice to keep in the rotation 😁😉

so excellent for use on subs then, 

Posted

I love sliding a very cold glass dildo deep into my sub before sliding my cock in. The difference in warm and cold all at once is phenomenal.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Mutunus said:

I love sliding a very cold glass dildo deep into my sub before sliding my cock in. The difference in warm and cold all at once is phenomenal.

Oh my....

I read that and my stomach flipped.

Sounds utterly delicious.

Posted
15 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Oh my....

I read that and my stomach flipped.

Sounds utterly delicious.

thinking same thing

Posted
16 hours ago, Mutunus said:

do you put it in a fridge first, defn fascinated by the idea