Any one into electricity ?

Kalmoon

Posted

Are you into electricity play, tens, stims or violet wands? What’s your favourite and why?

Posted

very curious, particularly its applications in nipple ***

Posted

I plan to write a violet wand short story, within the next few days. It is something mildly sadistic that I wish to explore.

Posted

I had a TENS unit, years ago.  Acquired it for next-to-nothing in a trade deal.  But, it eventually got sold, along with everything else, to fund my exodus from California.  Perhaps, someday, I'll add a Violet Wand to my arsenal.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I think best what I have try is stainless steel plug/silicon electro catheter in to urethral and connect to a metal buttplug. Use it with a Mystim box. Or a plastic penis cages with a metal penis plug together with a metal buttplug.

Posted
2 hours ago, Gnutter said:

I think best what I have try is stainless steel plug/silicon electro catheter in to urethral and connect to a metal buttplug. Use it with a Mystim box. Or a plastic penis cages with a metal penis plug together with a metal buttplug.

does the metal butt plug deliver shocks as well? if so how do the sensations vary with length?

Posted

the metal butt plug deliver not so much shocks, more from inside penis. Electric current go from penis to anus, using long catheter or metal one so can go deep and hit prostate the butt plug will start working also. Depending how long the penis plug is.

• 1 month later...
Posted

My former other half used to love electric chairs, but never managed to build one.  But don't let that scare you.  It would have been battery operated! Lol

Posted

I've often wondered, let's face it most of us older ones have stuck your tongue on a 9v battery,

Posted
Just now, wilkie said:

I've often wondered, let's face it most of us older ones have stuck your tongue on a 9v battery,

Or was that just me, lol

Posted

I have put my tongue on a battery

Posted
14 hours ago, Kalmoon said:

I have put my tongue on a battery

So , not just me, lol, bet you did it more than once,

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My master DIY a set of tools. They have two fine needles that can be inserted into the nipple, and three metal rods of different sizes are inserted into the vagina, urethra and anus respectively. Each stimulator has an independent power interface. They can be used simultaneously or individually

Posted

Katie_W lucky girl, does he gag you as well or does he like to hear you scream?

oh and is it better needle in the nipple or crocodile clips on them? 

Posted

Remember be careful of what you put across your heart in regard to voltage nipple to nipple

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Wands have always been a fav of mine, I think it's a combination of the feeling and unique sounds you get, when it's being used properly.

Posted

In my experience, it takes some getting used to. I once bought a vibrating rubber plug that I didn't realize had an electric factor and got the shock of my life when I turned it on. I didn't expect it so I had no idea what was going on and just wanted it to stop. Boy was that embarrassing! I had associated the feeling with negativity for so long that I was afraid to turn it on again. Eventually I figured out how to start with a lower setting, and came to love the feeling of little shocks with vibration.   

Posted

I have a Tens  and  bring it with me when I visit  a Mistress. I wouldn't say it is my favorite it is  my only.

She attaches it too me and then ***s me and makes me perform, It leaves  no marks and  she can be  persuasive

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 4/25/2020 at 2:52 PM, DanteReign said:

I plan to write a violet wand short story

Update, I have written it; "Training Violet". It came out well, I think. I hope to write more about it in the future.

Posted

i play violet wand i  have 2 usa ones and a cheep uk one i play both direct play and reverse contact both passive and active, the interesting thing is they need a gap thus can be more intensive through cloths. When i am playing with someone unclothed i actually wear a butchers glove with a cloth glove on top to create the gap, i have carbon fibre Cains metal filaments in my floggers and metal handled knives  in direct play i love tinsel if you cocoon someone in it its amazing because the electricity finds millions of different paths  the most powerful one is mechanical and capable of branding/ cell popping  

as far as tens/ems goes i have various plugs both anal and vaginal and even a modified anal hook with 2 remote controls for public play 

Posted

Yes. I want something that I stick in my urethra.

Posted
On 5/4/2020 at 10:55 PM, Gnutter said:

Wish I could do that with you!

Posted

This is definitely something that I decided to start exploring. I'm totally into any ideas that you have to start me off. And I thought I was being risque by getting a urethra vibrator. 🙄🤣 No joke, I'm totally into this and want your advice.