Ask for Suggestions for Tens unit.

Dearelliot

Posted

I bring my Tens Unit to my Mistresses for  BDSM and would like any advice or suggestions from readers about new ways to use the Tens for maximum discomfort and ***.  

Posted

Could you put it so one wire sticks to the head of his cock and the other one on his tante

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Have you seen the electroplay cock cages.  That might be right up your alley with TENS and electro play.

Edited by FETMOD-TF
* External link removed
Posted (edited)

Recently I tried something that really got things going. I only have a boggo £10 machine with three different modes and three sub modes. 15 minute timer and 8 power levels. 

So I used a cock ring that goes around the base of your cock and then a normal pad that goes on your gooch. You could feel it all the way from level 1 to 8 depending on how you are sitting, kneeling or standing changes the feel a bit. This technique makes your gooch sting and *** all down your shaft. In my case the harder I was the more intense the ***. 

Edited by Clcoupe
  • 3 months later...
Posted

So I got some nipple clamps that connect to my tens unit. Found them fairly cheap online. They have been used as pegs on other parts of the body too. Maybe something to look into. It's now one of my favorite things to use with my Dom durning play. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Running electricity across ones chest (electrodes on each nipple) isn't a good idea. There are electrode clamps which are bipolar and they are safer to use. Have fun, but be careful.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

tens machine, ewww...... I think it`s for *** relief lo. haha