The Pelfie

Carnelian2

Posted

So I am sitting here on a Sunday morning and reading an article in the Sunday Times about whether the “pelfie” is in decline. For those “innocents -like myself”, a pelfie is a picture of your dick sent to consenting or otherwise adults.

I cannot fathom the attraction, surely people must have something more interesting to contribute than  dick-pick?

views on a postcard?

Posted
Wow I have never heard that term before Carnelian2, so thanks for expanding my vocabulary. Yes those "dick pics", are something that many guys on this site and in the wider world seem to think is an acceptable thing to send to women on the site and vanilla world unsolicited. I don;t know what the thinking behind it is, but I think they must have fairly low intelligence and social skills as they seem to think that sending such a thing (often with no words accompanying) is going to be received so positively that it will act like a fishing lure to lure women to them. I think it is most likely an ego thing as well and the type of guys who usually send these type of pics usually have ego's far larger than their dicks, but for them they are so proud of their package and so egotistical that they think that every woman will want them the minute they lock eyes on it. What they don't realise is that the opposite is usually true for most women and that actually it often get's women's backs up receiving such a think without so much as a hello or any getting to know them first. I know it still happens from time to time to women on the site and in Vanilla life that I know, so I'm not sure where the Sunday Times get their figures from, but I would say that idiot guys sending "pelfies" is still a fairly common occurrence in all parts of society. I'd be very interested to hear what the ladies on the site think of this type of "pelfie".
Posted
I have received a number of pelfies on this site..no introduction...hello , how are you?...just a cock staring back at me! Some i can appreciate as they have clearly edited said pic, put a filter on for a more artistic cock shot and I like they are trying to make the most out of a bold introduction lol. Seriously im not overly offended when I receive such picture to my account on here..perhaps my mindset is that it may be a virtual 'flash' in the hope of a reaction? I delete and block as I would anything else i had no interest in. In daytime professional life I have also received a dick pic once or twice ....from professionals I have worked with....completely out of the blue...to which I would respond appropriately..oh the awkwardness of those HR meetings lol. Having a lengthy career in the justice sector I am very aware that most men who send such pics want a reaction..to be humiliated by the receiver with derogatory comments etc or by getting a thrill by taking a risk and sending such a pic. On the other hand many consenting couple enjoy a flash of their partner turned on while they are apart...each to their own!
Posted
Pelfie....Well that term is definitely a new one to me but unfortunately the receiving of such things is not. I'm very much an advocate of each to their own but it certainly isn't what I want to be seeing in my inbox. Purely my opinion of course but they automatically make me reach for the delete and block button.
Posted
24 minutes ago, SubmissiveNix said:

I have received a number of pelfies on this site..no introduction...hello , how are you?...just a cock staring back at me! Some i can appreciate as they have clearly edited said pic, put a filter on for a more artistic cock shot and I like they are trying to make the most out of a bold introduction lol. Seriously im not overly offended when I receive such picture to my account on here..perhaps my mindset is that it may be a virtual 'flash' in the hope of a reaction? I delete and block as I would anything else i had no interest in. In daytime professional life I have also received a dick pic once or twice ....from professionals I have worked with....completely out of the blue...to which I would respond appropriately..oh the awkwardness of those HR meetings lol. Having a lengthy career in the justice sector I am very aware that most men who send such pics want a reaction..to be humiliated by the receiver with derogatory comments etc or by getting a thrill by taking a risk and sending such a pic. On the other hand many consenting couple enjoy a flash of their partner turned on while they are apart...each to their own!

Was this not how we met my love 😂😂😂🤣🤣

Posted

A pelfie well thought out and welcomed by the receiver isn't a bad thing at all. the cold call pelfie certainly is. I don't need *that* in my inbox, thanks. 

Posted
5 hours ago, callipygian said:

...fck better get those Xmas cards reprinted ;)

If the santa hat's are big enough you might be okay... :jumping:

Posted
7 hours ago, callipygian said:

...fck better get those Xmas cards reprinted ;)

I’ll take a bulk order for my work place 😂

Posted

Personally the visual experience of witnessing an unknown male member is not one that excites me. I concur with the considerations of all the above that in fact should I receive a ‘pelfie’ I would assume that the sender was proud of what they were doing with limited insight on the impact of the receiver, they are likely to assume it would be welcomed. However the affect is quite the opposite- that personally I feel quite put off, not even slightly impressed.  

If anyone reading this likes to send ‘pelfies’ my advice would be don’t unless they are requested!