Mind wandering during lockdown

Ky****

Posted

How many other people are finding that things in vanilla life are triggering mental images of BDSM things? 

I'm currently reviewing lists of material from Victorian stately homes and the catalogues are triggering all kinds of images, I mean apart from the obvious of what it would like to be cleaning them as a maid in service.

Instances include '3 Cane Seat Chairs' causing my mind to wander picturing myself as the maid bent over a chair while 3 canes are applied to my seat, or beds listed with stretchers making me think of being tied spread-eagled. 

Posted

I went to Asda on Saturday and was shopping in kitchen utensil aisle... on autopilot I hit my hand with a wooden spatula quite hard before I realised where I was. Clearly need a spanking soon 😂💗

Posted
1 hour ago, little_dark_princess said:

I went to Asda on Saturday and was shopping in kitchen utensil aisle... on autopilot I hit my hand with a wooden spatula quite hard before I realised where I was. Clearly need a spanking soon 😂💗

sadist, reminding us all of being spanked lol

cautiousswitch
Posted

I may be developing a medical mask fetish.

Not so much every day objects triggering kink thoughts, but I have been looking through my gear and practicing knot tying more than normal,