Lockdown changes

Wo****

Posted

Lockdown is being lifted, in varying degrees now.

How has lockdown changed your life? How will the easing of the rules affect your life?

For me, it's been totally life changing....

I've gone from a poly D/s relationship to reconnecting briefly with my ex then finding Fen.

I am the happiest I've been, the strongest and the most gratefully blessed.

I've found myself, finally. 

Three years ago I was at rock bottom. Alone, living in a bedsit. Drinking heavily. Depressed, neglecting myself. I felt utterly worthless.

Then I met someone. Someone who saw me. He saw my ***. He saw my struggle. He held out his hand and started to pull me out of that hole of complete despair.

I joined here, *** and broken. Started to find that good, nice people liked me! @Vandalslut I'm making new connections, old ones are returning. My circle is forming 🙏

@LazyPirateMy time with you, discovering polyamory, exploring the impact play. Lucifer and Preacher. M... You brought me so much, more than you know. You were a wonderful Dom. You are a great man and a treasured friend. Thank you 😚

@VoyagerX XXOXX

I've thought about this... Will it embarrass you? Is it a good idea? 

I wanna say this publically... you are an amazing man. 

Your love, strength, growth... 

All those years ago... we never dreamt of this.. 

I flew. You set sail.

😚🙏

@Boldbald My mate 🐺

My dearest divine Fenwolfe.... it is an honour and privilege to be your SheWolfe wild warrior Goddess. I am truly blessed..

I have everything I have ever hoped for, dreamed of with you.

You are my light 🙏

Posted

Good morning Bounty and thank you for your inspirational post. I feel like opening a bottle of champagne! You deserve your happiness and that happiness is radiating like the sun breaking through the clouds of Lockdown and guiding us all to a new beginning. It’s been Hell especially this last episode and like many I’ve had to fight negative thoughts and have the strength to help others through it . I also would like to thank all for the support that I have received.. you are all beautiful people ! Love and peace 🥂🌹🌹🌹🙏💋

Posted

Lovely message ;) Just wiped a tear away !

Posted

Bounty this is a truly touching post. I'm so so happy for you. Thankyou for sharing this it's gives me great inspiration.

Posted

So glad you found joy Bounty. God knows you have more than enough pleasure to give. 🙏

Posted
34 minutes ago, kladypuppygirl said:

Forgot about the cub

My cub is part of my future.... these people helped shape me, and encouraged me to believe that I was worthy of your love and that I could be the Mistress you truly deserve. 😚

Posted

Bounty you are a beauiful person inside and out. I am so glad i have had the pleasure of chatting to you on and off here and tp watch you over the past few months grow has been awesome. 

Fen is lucky that you have both connected on the same level (even if that is cloud cuckoo land at times ha) ypu bounce of each other (literally) 

Heres to even brighter times amd many more months of fun and laughter and all getting tp inow each other xx

Stay safe stay strong and alwaus here if ya need me 

Love subs xxxxxxxxx

Posted
44 minutes ago, Subsluta said:

Bounty you are a beauiful person inside and out. I am so glad i have had the pleasure of chatting to you on and off here and tp watch you over the past few months grow has been awesome. 

Fen is lucky that you have both connected on the same level (even if that is cloud cuckoo land at times ha) ypu bounce of each other (literally) 

Heres to even brighter times amd many more months of fun and laughter and all getting tp inow each other xx

Stay safe stay strong and alwaus here if ya need me 

Love subs xxxxxxxxx

Shurrup ya daft mare and prepare to repel borders (or Borderers)....

Big tribe vibe ennit? 🙏

P.s. Your (cute) ass is mine lol.

Posted
24 minutes ago, Barry0000 said:

That was beautiful 😍

Thank you .....

I am truly blessed 🙏

Posted

@Bounty,interesting question ,as ever, M8🐺🙏

Changes in lockdown ,let me list them?.........

From resigned fatalism to balance & faith........Big tribe,we is! But @FenSWitches is beyond, like to death n beyond,you know😜

post trauma stress disorder evolved into post trauma spiritual growth, in your patient( impatient patient tho' lmao!) understanding & support....   

Adoration,cherishment,worship n that 4letterword!!! ( L💖V3!) all concepts of my sensual giving.....

NEVer conceived of being able to reveive such gifts,freely n kinkily bestowed upon my humble lone grey ghost wyrewolfe............

Without which i never would have been able to Bold(ly) spread my best intents n warped humour....

To @kladypuppygirlmy wonderful ,delightful,loving pack sheWolfe Cub.......i am able to accept your wonderful loving n sweetest friendship........thank you for your faith in our friendship over last couple of years.......blessed be 🙏

You nuture my  benevolent LordeWolfe, i love you💖🐺💖

Many have shared,laughed,debated,questioned,even misunderstood me over this inevitable pandemic.....& More have inspired,thrilled,entertained me.

So ,yes world crisis = ***y awesome opportunity to live,laugh n love........for me....the future? An adventure to be savoured,appreciated n bollocks to societal conditioning bias,cognitive dissonances, n negativity.....

Be most Excellent to each other,big tribeVibe........n @Bounty,strong,n' black!!! .........fukkin' block on raw cane demera sweetning crystals word????( in case you forgot,Wenche!)🐾🐾🔏🐺🙏💖💋💋💋

Posted

Well my lockdown if anything has lead to me working harder than ever and making a few decisions around my future plans, but my irl kink side has ended up being put to one side, however I have managed to develop a few virtual things that should lead to some real life elements in the future.

Posted

@BountyFens......the creative exploration ,unconditional,nonjudgemental,n best intent...... @FenSWitches the biggest change ........so far.....

Our archaic,anarchistic,shamanic,kink -tastic,feral renegade wolfe pack......evolving as we dream it.

blessed be🙏🙏🐺🐾🐾

Posted

Really, it hasn't made any difference in my life.  I live too far from any like-minded (BDSM) community, to have more than just "virtual" contact.