Bunny, Pt. 15 - Jake’s Stash, Tough Love, and the Healing Powers of Public Sex

ReddRabbit

ReddRabbit
Posted

I’ll be posting this intro for a bit; So, we are getting into the meat of the book now — which means there’s some new characters being introduced, and that means more dialogue, and not always leaping straight into the sex bit.  We are also getting into some difficult family territory as well, which may or may not be interesting to people.  That doesn’t mean the sex isn’t happening, it just means the scene and character  building is a thing, and we may take a bit to lead up to it.  I hope you all stay interested. This is based on my life, and the things that made me how I am, so of course it’s interesting to ME — and sometimes ***ful, even. As always, thank you for reading, and for your wonderful comments! 

————-

I wake up to the smell of bacon frying, and the sound of male laughter. I pry open my eyes against the bright sunlight to the sight of my brother and Nick in the kitchenette, making an unholy mess of a breakfast — Nick shirtless and wearing my hot pink apron with a White Sox cap perched backwards on his head, and Jake likewise shirtless, his baggy jeans lowslung, boxers sticking out a la 90s Gangster rapper.

I can see every vertebrae in my baby brother’s spine, and his stomach is concave. I hold in a wince, and sit up, calling out in mock horror — 

“***y Hell, what is this? The full Monty?”

They both turn to me, and Nick slings his arm around Jakes’s broad, but bony shoulders — “This, Love, is called breakfast in bed! Courtesy of the two most handsome men in all Chicago.” 

They both strike a pose – Jake sticking his rear out, and Nick making as if to paddle it with the spatula. 

“Dear God,” I groan, then burst out laughing. I stand up and stretch, then amble over to my own bed, walking a bit delicately after my activities last night with Nick. 

Jake, eagle-eyed as ever, notices. “You OK, Sis? You’re walking kinda funny…” 

Nick spins around, his full attention on the bacon now. I nod and shrug – “Yeah, just pulled something in ballet. Same old. You know me.”

“Oh, yeah…” he says, dismissively, turning back to the oven and flipping some eggs. “You should take a hot bath — you know that always helps.”

In a few minutes, we’re all sitting on my bed with plates – scarfing down a delicious breakfast of eggs over easy, fried potatoes, and thick cut bacon. Jake is a great cook, and loves feeding me as much as he loves to eat — which is a lot. Nick eyes me significantly as we watch my brother hoover down a second huge helping of food, then casually says —

“Hey, Bunny – your larder is looking a little light. What say I take the Kid here and go stock up? Two mouths to feed now and all that. Plus, I can show you around the hood a bit, Jake. What do you say?“

“Cool!” Jake agrees around a mouthful of food, nodding.

I glance at Nick gratefully — “Sounds like a plan! Are ladies invited to this epic adventure? Or is this a guys only sort of thing?”

Nick looks at me and flips his hand dismissively, “Don’t you have some girly things to attend to, like, I dunno, ***ting your pinky toes, or perfuming your lingerie drawer?”

I roll my eyes and lean back on the pillows as he gathers the plates, piling them in the sink.

“Fine,” I say. “You boys go have your caveman time — slaughter the grocery store, and whatnot. I’ll just be here. Making necklaces out of bones and teeth.” 

—————

Nick: Are you checking his bag? I’ve sent him off to find beef jerky. I’m in the produce aisle

Me: Doing it now. Thank you so much, N. 

Nick: Don’t be a silly twat. Just find his stash. See u soon xo

Me: See u soon XOXO

—————

I find it rolled up in a sock, in a Ziplock baggie. A few bars of Xanax, some DXM, a few Vicodin, and a couple of pills I don’t recognize. My fist closes around the bag in a curious mix of rage and sadness, and tears fill my eyes immediately. I quickly debate what to do with the stuff. Flush it, or confront him with it? If I ignore it, he’ll just find a way to go get more…and maybe think he just lost it. More likely, though, he’ll know I was going through his stuff. If I confront him, he’ll definitely know I was going through his stuff, and he’ll be mad, but we’ve been there before, and that’s familiar territory. I hate to ruin things so early on, but it’s better to get things out of the way now, than wait until later when he’s stoned out of his head and falling down on my fire escape. 

When the boys arrive home, they’re in such a good mood — laughing and roughhousing — I almost don’t have the heart to bring up my find. I’m fingering the baggie nervously in my pocket when Nick comes up and puts his arm around me as Jake is putting groceries away;

“Well…?” leaning down to whisper in my ear.

“Found it,” I murmur.

“Let’s talk to him,” he says.

“Now?” I say.

“Might better…” he replies, squeezing my hip. “C’mon, Love. Suck it up. You know it’s got to be done.”

I nod and take a deep breath, then go over to the fire escape, and sit on the window sill, lighting a smoke. Jake turns around, finished unloading everything, and notices the new tension in the air. Nick has maneuvered himself near the door, in case my brother decides to bolt.

“C’mere, Baby, have a smoke with me and let’s talk.”

Jake’s eyes dart around the room, suddenly paranoid. “What’s going on? What did I do?” He says, walking slowly towards me and taking the offered cigarette.

I pat the windowsill next to me, and he slowly sits. Nick saunters over to us, arms crossed over his chest, leaning against the wall behind me. “Jake, you know that I love you more than anyone or anything in the whole world — and that I’d do anything for you. And that I want you here with me. You know this, right.”

Jake looks down at his hands, slowly releasing a stream of smoke from his nostrils. “Yeah, Sis. I know. You’ve always been the only one I could ever count on.”

I nod. “But you know you can’t…you just can’t be using while you stay here.” I bring out the baggie from my pocket and hold it out. 

Jake’s face flushes red, and he leaps to his feet. “You went through my stuff?” He demands angrily, fists clenching, staring down at me. 

I stay seated, looking up at him calmly. Nick takes a step forward. “Hey, hold on there, Kid. It’s your ***’s place, and she has every right. And I think we’ve all been through this before, innit? What’d you expect? For her to let you OD again?”

Jake immediately deflates, and sits back down, his head going to his hands. “I’m sorry…I know. Sis, it was just my stash from before. I wasn’t going to…“

“Save it.” I say, sharply. “It gets flushed. Now.” I stand up and go to the bathroom, and dump his stash in the toilet, flush it, and watch it swirl down the drain. If only getting rid of his habit were so easily done. 

When I go back to the main room, Nick and Jake are both out on the fire escape, smoking. I climb out to join them. Jake is looking miserably down at passing traffic, and Nick is leaning on the railing facing my windows, his face inscrutable. I light a cigarette and move to stand between them. 

“Honey,” I say to Jake, “You know you can stay here as long as you want or need. You know that. But you need to stay clean. I can’t go through another OD. You’re the only real family I’ve got, and I won’t lose you. I’ll send your ass to rehab as many times as you need — again — and you’ll hate me for it, but we aren’t doing all that again. OK?” 

Jake nods, looking down still, a tear forming in the corner of his eye. I reach out to touch his shoulder, and he turns to enfold me in a fierce hug. 

“I love you, Sis.”

“I love you, too, Kiddo.”

Nick smokes quietly behind me, not saying a word.

—————

Jake is inside taking one of his interminable showers. The instant he hears the water running, Nick has me backed up against the brick wall of the fire escape; Out of sight from the windows, one hand over my mouth, the other holding my ass firmly against his hips as he lifts my legs to circle his waist, he thrusts himself into me — my short black nightdress bunched around my waist, his sweats shoved down around his hips — and starts fucking me. It’s so sudden that all thought, all my madly cycling worry instantly flies from my head as his cock pushes so unexpectedly deep inside me — the pleasure so intense and inescapable. My legs wrap tightly around him, trying to draw him in yet deeper, my back arches and I make a whimpering noise beneath his hand. Nick still hasn’t spoken a word.

Across from my flat is another apartment building, and below us is a busy street. Anyone could see us, who bothered to look, but I’m too caught up in the moment, and my immediate need, to care. And Nick knows this — just as he knew this was exactly what I needed after finding Jake’s drug stash, and the ensuing tough-love conversation. Just as he knew the conversation needed to happen then and there. If there’s one thing Nick understands, it’s how to take a situation immediately in hand. 

I rake my nails down his back as he fucks me harder, his hips settling under me more firmly as he builds the rhythm. I’m lost utterly in the sensation of his cock moving in and out of me, my clit grinding against him. I’m so filled up with him that there is no room for anything else — no thought, no emotion, nothing but sensation — and this immediate moment. We both come hard and fast, and he keeps going so that I come again, immediately after my first orgasm. If it weren’t for his hand on my mouth, I would have screamed down the whole neighborhood.

Finally, he slowly sets me down, my legs wobbly as his come drips down my thighs. “Let me get you some paper towels, Bunny,” he says, kissing the top of my head.

I nod and grab a cigarette, lighting it and tilting my head back. I exhale slowly into the late morning sky, my thoughts clear and sharp once again. 

Posted

Red I waited patiently and eagerly for this so far I anticipated this  and loved the outcome  looking forward to where we are going loved every word and eagerly await the next 

ReddRabbit
Posted
On 5/13/2020 at 8:52 PM, Mickey10 said:

Red I waited patiently and eagerly for this so far I anticipated this  and loved the outcome  looking forward to where we are going loved every word and eagerly await the next 

Thank you as always, Mickey! Sorry for the late reply - been a bit of a mad week here.  I  always cherish  your comments. 💙

• 1 month later...
Posted

Redd what has happened to you eagerly awaiting more from your stories