What Is Your Fantasy Outfit?

Phoenyx

Posted

I'm a bit surprised that, for a fetish site, there isn't more discussion of leather, latex, PVC, or rubber.  So, let me pose a question.  Say you won a raffle, and the prize is the fetish outfit of your dreams, custom made.  What would that outfit be like?  It can be as elaborate as you wish.  Don't hesitate to describe in detail---design, material, color, hardware, purpose, etc.  Maybe you're a Dom/me; maybe you're a sub.  Maybe you're a Dom/me wishing to get something for your sub.  Maybe the outfit is for pleasure.  Maybe, it's for punishment.  Let your imagination run free!

Posted

Hmmm..

I'd want something to support my boobs.

And may be some kind of belt That holds a dildo in place.

I'd wanna be mostly naked I think to allow for impact play.

Idk, got me thinking...

I'll come back to this

Posted

skin tight red leather spanking skirt and 7" red heels so I have to take tiny mincing steps, with a *** chain and bondage cuffs, oh and HH implanted boobs to jump around when I move so I can go topless, otherwise it'd have to be similar sized prosthetics that leave enough of my back naked so I can still enjoy being flogged

light_skin_queen
Posted

Solid black leather suit like cat woman and liquid matte creeper heels

Posted
8 minutes ago, light_skin_queen said:

Solid black leather suit like cat woman and liquid matte creeper heels

not electric collars? I missed that from mine

Posted

I kinda like the idea of a custom latex football strip.  Although, I'm not sure if walking around in my teams strip would count as *** or not.  

Posted
25 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I kinda like the idea of a custom latex football strip.  Although, I'm not sure if walking around in my teams strip would count as *** or not.  

not at the moment, but once play begins again, who knows? 

scrub that if there like my nearest team its mostly ***

Posted

Well this is a very good question and a very difficult one first thing that popped into my head was a full skin tight catsuit but not a leather one a full on white leopard print fur body suit with moving realistic tail and paw prints on the pands and feet like the movie "Cats".. Then I pictured been in a forest and I once saw a flowing light green dress corseted waist off the shoulder very flowing very pretty delicate material with the harshness of the corset I would have loved that dress walking around in the woods like a little fairy princess

Posted
2 minutes ago, SweetForbiddenFruits said:

Well this is a very good question and a very difficult one first thing that popped into my head was a full skin tight catsuit but not a leather one a full on white leopard print fur body suit with moving realistic tail and paw prints on the pands and feet like the movie "Cats".. Then I pictured been in a forest and I once saw a flowing light green dress corseted waist off the shoulder very flowing very pretty delicate material with the harshness of the corset I would have loved that dress walking around in the woods like a little fairy princess

Be careful what’s in the forest 🐺 

Posted
25 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

isn't that why we wear outfits like that into the woods? lol

Posted
28 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

I know what's in the forest Sir... That's why I'm wearing no underwear under my flowing dress 😍 come sniff me out 😏😜

Posted

I love my latex, and have had quite a few things made for me. It was definitely something I was hoping to see more on this site, and find someone who loves it as much as I do. But that hasn't happened...im always thinking of new outfits to buy or have made, it's an endless thing for me

Posted
3 hours ago, Kymi said:

skin tight red leather spanking skirt and 7" red heels so I have to take tiny mincing steps, with a *** chain and bondage cuffs, oh and HH implanted boobs to jump around when I move so I can go topless, otherwise it'd have to be similar sized prosthetics that leave enough of my back naked so I can still enjoy being flogged

I forgot heels!

I can't wear high heels now because of my leg, it's too uncomfortable being on my feet in them for more than about ten minutes, which is a shame because I loved my "slut sandals"  strappy sandals with killer heels and buckles. God, they were good for prancing and stomping in....

Posted
30 minutes ago, Chiana said:

I love my latex, and have had quite a few things made for me. It was definitely something I was hoping to see more on this site, and find someone who loves it as much as I do. But that hasn't happened...im always thinking of new outfits to buy or have made, it's an endless thing for me

You will like my pictures then!

Posted (edited)

I wear a business suit with a green waistcoat (shock horror). So i would stick to that. However I would love my sub to wear an off the shoulder or backless dress in dark green. mmm

Edited by SirGreen
helenOfToy
Posted

Amazon warrior queen.
Leather corset dress with metal scales sewn into it, black fishnets, knee high side laced black leather heeled boots, leather wrist bracers, a coronet, and a baldric with a shoulder scabbard containing a greatsword. Jewellery to go with it I'd have to have a think about...

Posted

Suppose it most affects those wearing the outfits,myself it has to be a old fashion style basque/bustier,knickers,suspenders,stockings and heels.

Posted
10 hours ago, marcyman said:

Suppose it most affects those wearing the outfits,myself it has to be a old fashion style basque/bustier,knickers,suspenders,stockings and heels.

ooh yes, I once walked down Camden dressed like that, and not for Rockey Horror Show, got some welcome attention, happy days, wish I'd kept it up

Vandalslut
Posted
On 5/14/2020 at 9:09 PM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

I forgot heels!

I can't wear high heels now because of my leg, it's too uncomfortable being on my feet in them for more than about ten minutes, which is a shame because I loved my "slut sandals"  strappy sandals with killer heels and buckles. God, they were good for prancing and stomping in....

Bare feet and an anklet????

Vandalslut
Posted

I want an off the shoulder silky black dress with long loose sleeves. A full skirt slit up both sides (access all areas...) and a dark red taffeta corset with steel boning. With my silver chain collar and leash. Since we're having a fantasy, sheer lace-top black stay-up stockings that magically stand up to hectic handling :flushed: and Vandalism without laddering!  And a new pair of Yankee catchers, I really need them.  Black, of course.