What Is Your Fantasy Outfit?

Phoenyx

Posted

to dress someone else.  I think if she was a Domme then I'd let her choose ;) 

If a sub... actually, it'd be potentially cheap.   I saw a meme the other day which was "you feel more naked wearing nothing but a pair of shoes than if you're actually naked" - and so, I think yes - have someone feel extra *** by being completely naked bar maybe, I dunno - either heels... or trainers with some ankle socks so I could take advantage of how sweaty it gets her feet.

(or, if a sub guy - just a chastity cage that also includes kali's teeth)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Latex probably black catsuit, that would be the ultimate for me.

Posted

@eyemblacksheep oh yes certain clothes just make you feel more naked than if you're really naked, stillies for example, but I find the effect is even more so if combined with fishnets and sussies, and colour makes a difference, red heels and red lacey top to stockings r defn a combination that works, ok I'm cliched 

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted (edited)

Some good stuff going on in here, for me it would be a fully black leather outfit, totally covering me from head to toe and as tight and restrictive as possible and some crotch boots with the biggest heels I can get.

Edited by Leathercrotchboots
Posted

I feel lucky i get to wear my fantasy outfit often, a latex catsuit and high heel boots

Posted

Leather lined leather catsuit, leather lined leather dress with a leather jacket or coat and 6+ inch high heel stiletto pumps or boots. Or a latex catsuit. All in black or red.

Posted

If my dream to become a male sub was to become reality, my dream mistress would wear a corset, black thigh high leather boots and long black gloves (leather, latex, satin, pvc whatever really). Stockings would be a nice touch too, and if the corset was lacy that would be a bonus. I’m not fussy though, as long as boots, gloves and stockings are involved! 

• 2 months later...
Posted

My fantasy outfit is one of the ones in my profile images - boots and tight mini skirt, or even better, micro skirt. I also enjoy a tight ***r around the neck and maybe rubber gloves. Makes me hot thinking about it...

Posted

pvc dress in purple, black stockings, white rubber gloves and size 11 rubber riding boots

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

A leather catsuit with thigh High, pointy toe 4" stiletto metal heel

• 1 month later...
livedeliciously
Posted

My ultimate fantasy outfit is a full latex catsuit, platform Pleaser boots, a steel boned corset, and bondage collar. Another version of this outfit would be with the breasts and crotch cut out. 

Another fantasy outfit: Latex skirt, fishnets, Pleaser platform heels, latex corset, furry black tail, cat ears, breast harness.

Posted
On 9/9/2020 at 4:40 PM, Ljhh said:

A leather catsuit with thigh High, pointy toe 4" stiletto metal heel

only 4" honey?

Posted
13 hours ago, livedeliciously said:

My ultimate fantasy outfit is a full latex catsuit, platform Pleaser boots, a steel boned corset, and bondage collar. 

my fantasy outfit too 😊

Posted
On 10/16/2020 at 12:41 AM, Kymi said:

only 4" honey?

I like funcional heel height. I have some 5" ones though ;)

Posted
8 hours ago, Ljhh said:

I like funcional heel height. I have some 5" ones though ;)

plucking up courage for ballet heels, although for me because of my foot shape they might not be so bad- 4" heels don't touch the groun when I walk

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
6 minutes ago, DragonsPearl said:

Vinyl catsuit. Thigh-high pleather high-heel boots. Riding crop. Magenta lipstick. O-ring collar to switch.

mmm nice image, catsuit, crop and thigh boots a real classic

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My favorite outfit: full body latex catsuit with swedish colar, boots with high heels en  trapped in a vacum bed. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

For me it would be an outrageous latex outfit by Dayne Henderson or one of the Japanese designers 💙

tutuleotardia
Posted

long sleeved leotard tights ballet slippers and tutus  my ultimate sissy ballerina look

Posted

Slowly getting mine together but having the latex catsuit made a huge difference. Still need a good hood... I've got two but they are not the best quality. Once I've got the full outfit together I'll need a willing test subject.

• 1 month later...