Received a whip

madmoe

Posted

Hi. The other day a woman I know handed me a little whip. Why did she give me a whip? I feel like there was a reason. Thank you(:

Posted

That's very little information to go on. She knows you. What kind of interactions have you had with her before? Are you friends? Have you had any relationship with her? Did she just find a whip and decide to give it to you instead of putting it in the bin? Did she buy a whip specifically to give to you? Did you ask her about it? What did she say when she gave it to you?  It could have been as a joke. Some vanilla people gift kinky items to get a laugh. Or is she kinky and suggesting you whip her or she wants to whip you.

Posted

Did she give you it in real life or as a gift in here from the gifts you can send to other fet members?

Posted

I think she been watching you secretly and knows your kinky and wants some!! 🔥🔥🔥

Posted

Fire I love that explanation awesome

Posted
2 hours ago, Mickey10 said:

Fire I love that explanation awesome

yes you are right awesome nice pic you have there 

Posted

I feel if someone I knew handed me a whip there would be a conversation there and then about what it was and why had she handed it to me

But, I guess it could be this happened... because it didn't.

Posted
6 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I feel if someone I knew handed me a whip there would be a conversation there and then about what it was and why had she handed it to me

But, I guess it could be this happened... because it didn't.

Agreed, I would have asked why. For all we know it might be an in inside joke because the person receiving it may be prone to 'cracking the whip'!! ;)

cautiousswitch
Posted

You missed something in either body language or facial expression or something that she did actually say. 

Posted

lots of questioms and no answer to any of them???