PRIDE PUPPY MISSION

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Puppy Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

So... Is there a new puppy to find everyday or...?

Posted
20 minutes ago, dianaS said:

So... Is there a new puppy to find everyday or...?

A new puppy will be released every day at 3pm Uk time, all up there will be 24.  Clues will be posted each day as soon as the puppy is found.  You can also post your own clues to help others. 

Posted
19 minutes ago, reasyn said:

Sounds like a fun hunt.

The treasure hunts are always great fun,  hope you join in and enjoy as much as many of us do. 

Happy Hunting :dog: 

Posted
2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

The treasure hunts are always great fun,  hope you join in and enjoy as much as many of us do. 

Happy Hunting :dog: 

Thanks for my puppy, PixieSweetie. :heart:

Posted

Someone explain to me what it is I’d be looking for? Is it literally an image of a puppy I got to click or what?

Posted
41 minutes ago, matt-o-chist said:

Someone explain to me what it is I’d be looking for? Is it literally an image of a puppy I got to click or what?

I have sent you a message 

Posted

I don't really know how this works hahaha can't seem to find the puppie

Posted
53 minutes ago, Seat4woman said:

I don't really know how this works hahaha can't seem to find the puppie

Each day at 3pm UK time a new puppy is released and hidden around the site somewhere.  When each new puppy is found , members post clues as to where you might find it.   Use the clues to have a look around the site and when you find the puppy tap on the picture and it will go in your treasure chest.  You can then post your own clue to help others on their search. 

Posted

Clue # 2  “Open Sesame” doesn’t always get you back in the door, especially if you have a bad memory

Posted

Clue# 2 generally speaking you would go here to change and update your personal details

Posted
8 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 2  “Open Sesame” doesn’t always get you back in the door, especially if you have a bad memory

Can we just appreciate how great and funny this clue is 😂💞

Posted

Clue #2 need a setting change then this is the general place

Posted

Clue 2: how are you Setting yourself up ?

Posted

Whoo!! Found another one. I love the clues. thank you!!!

Posted

I’m on the app and can’t find it - pretty sure I’m looking in the right place!

Posted

Woof woof tell me about yourself 

Posted

I don’t know why I’m having trouble finding this one lol

cautiousswitch
Posted

#2 must be a guard dog because you have to check your security to find it.