PRIDE PUPPY MISSION

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Puppy Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Hey Mikey (clue) try your news feed, pink writing and see if you can upload a pic. Lol

Posted

I found 1 but it still shows that I have 0?

Posted
4 hours ago, DaddyGirl85 said:

I found 1 but it still shows that I have 0?

I have sent you a message 

Posted (edited)

I have just caught up with the hunt but im missing one - i think its puppy 3 :) i was gifted my 1st found the 2nd in pics and one in general

found it now :)

Edited by LittleOne
worked it out
Posted

I still don't understand how I could get

Posted

Clue #5 these rules aren't meant to be broken!!!!!!!

Posted

Clue # 5 Follow these rules if you enjoy a good natter, otherwise you’ll be on the outer before you know it.

Posted

Clue#5 we all like a good natter but keep to the rules

Posted

Clue5 Stay within the guidelines and you are golden

Posted

#clue5 talk is cheap but rules aren’t

Posted

#clue no 5,. What I do best but may break the rules sometimes oops

Posted

Says 404 not found when I go to the "guidelines" 

Posted

Can someone please explain how you send them as gifts? I’ve tried and can’t work it out 🤪

Posted

Good clues from Pixie and Liam, good to natter, and stick to the rules,

Posted
28 minutes ago, sweet***sub said:

Can someone please explain how you send them as gifts? I’ve tried and can’t work it out 🤪

Find a member who does not have a Puppy on their profile,  it will say give away puppy now,  tap on the wording and it will give one of yours away.  Keep a list of where you found the puppies, as the site gives away random ones,  so you need to go back to your treasure chest to look at which one has been given away, work out which day it belongs to and then go back and recollect from where you originally found it.  

Posted
1 hour ago, Mr-Brown said:

Says 404 not found when I go to the "guidelines" 

Have sent you a message

Posted
28 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Find a member who does not have a Puppy on their profile,  it will say give away puppy now,  tap on the wording and it will give one of yours away.  Keep a list of where you found the puppies, as the site gives away random ones,  so you need to go back to your treasure chest to look at which one has been given away, work out which day it belongs to and then go back and recollect from where you originally found it.  

Thank you 😊

Posted
24 minutes ago, ShrunkKen said:

not seeing 5.. :(

Have sent you a message