Turns me on so much thinking about being pegged??

Redhead-6786

Redhead-6786
Posted

Wanting to hear some stories about pegging/being pegged highly interestedx

Posted

type pegging into a search engine and you'll find plenty honey

Posted

I sure love it . Older women I dated many years back turned me on with toys . Became a Regular thing .

Posted

My sub loves being pegged. His favorite is getting pegged with his cock cage in. 

Posted

Never been pegged while caged . But would try it . My favorite pegging experience was with another women involved . Liked the verbal *** of it .

Posted
54 minutes ago, OralSlave said:

Never been pegged while caged . But would try it . My favorite pegging experience was with another women involved . Liked the verbal *** of it .

Yeah anytime I do degrading or *** with any sexual act, I get my sub to cum almost immediately.

Posted
1 hour ago, EmDomme said:

Yeah anytime I do degrading or *** with any sexual act, I get my sub to cum almost immediately.

Ever Share your sub ? I was dominated for a few months few times a week by two women . Turned me completely sub after that . Loved being called a fagot and told to eat the other's pussy . And yes they even put me in bathtub and pissed on me making me lick them after . And the *** of being told they were gonna let real man use me cause incredible orgasm as the made me jerk off . We did a lot of things I sure hope to do again . I plan to join a sex Club after this virus passes .

Posted

@OralSlave did they follow through? on the threat/promise I mean, & yes you've got to try getting pegged while caged

Posted (edited)

No never happened . But the thought and turn on did make me act on it . I got brave one night and went to an adult theater . After getting comfortable and meeting a couple and few other strangers . I preformed oral on him while she watched along with several other people . Other sexual acts occurred for a few hrs . I did join a private sex club soon after . Attend many times ,well over 15 . But then this lock down . 4 months now . Just sucks . There is a new Club that opened I was told . Is invite and referral only . I have been referred so man I hope this lock down passes soon . Also I must admit I did join a Gay Bath House . Visited only 3 times .Is all men so not my kink ,but I did suck cock there on each visit .

Edited by Deleted Member
Just wanted to add content .