Glass Baths....

Ta****

Posted

I was talking to my Dom this morning  and hit on the idea of transparent glass Baths. and jacussis.   It's most probably not an original idea, and there must be someone who sells them or who perhaps makes them.  Just imagine being tied into a see-through bath, with no privacy for the Sub!   If anyone knows where they can purchase a glass bath, please do let me know.  It is an interesting proposition, dont you think,?

Posted (edited)

I was going to say impossible, goggled it and it's very possible. Have sent you a pic.

Edited by Deleted Member
Misspelled
Posted

Google Glass Baths and or Transparent Baths,  lots come up on where you can purchase them.  Guess it just depends where you live and whether the store can deliver to you.  There are some gorgeous photos of them under google images.  

Posted
4 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

I was going to say impossible, goggled it and it's very possible. Have sent you a pic.

Thanks.  They look great.  I knew they had to be out there somewhere.

Posted

You can find other pictures on Pinterest.  They also have glass/perspex toilets.  Not much privacy for any Sub, I must say🧐

4 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Google Glass Baths and or Transparent Baths,  lots come up on where you can purchase them.  Guess it just depends where you live and whether the store can deliver to you.  There are some gorgeous photos of them under google images.  

Posted
1 minute ago, TammyNatalia said:

You can find other pictures on Pinterest.  They also have glass/perspex toilets.  Not much privacy for any Sub, I must say🧐

I think I'll pass on the loo version thanks.......but Is it bad that I want a see through bathtub full of jellybeans,  apart from very looking ever so pretty,  its a sugar fest of delight for anyone with a sweet tooth like me  😋 😁

Posted

There are so many ways you could use them.  Some would need restraints added though.  Maybe not so difficult as some baths contain reclining chairs.  Lol

Posted

That is a very interesting idea. They do specifically make sit down showers with clear, walk in tub doors for the elderly and physicallychallenged. They run high dollar. Mostly because they have to be installed to replace your current tub.