Would u?

DannyJacobs

DannyJacobs
Posted

I saw a like a prank programme the other day, and basically it was a bet with two friends who could get the most number of random women to remove their flip flops and allow them to lick their feet, each foot was a point. Who'd love play that game and what women would actually stop n take part in it? 

Posted

most likely set up by the tv company, but i’m sure some women would go for it in public for a laugh, others would complain to the cops

Posted

there was a game show years ago.... one where they played a bunch of games which got a score between 0 and 9 and if the numbers matched numbers in your personal phone number you'd call up and potentially win a prize

And I'm sure they did something like that.  I know they did one where it was asking to see people's socks - but I'm sure they did one where it was licking feet also.

I imagine some of the anything-for-*** shows did similar also.

One of the things though with these is that there being a clearly professional looking camera crew (who would have had people sign waives afterwards) with a recognisable TV host, would show it was a legit set up