Verbal and physical ***

Posted
8 hours ago, Thebian said:

(That is not in a good way just for clarification, as then it is end play and cuddle as a priority.) 

Any ideas what lays beyond *** in that list?

You may at anytime comment. I value your opinion and words of not only guidance but encouragement. I never really see criticism in anything anyone may say to me only a willingness to help.

The first paragraph I have highlighted, that is me all over so I get that straight away. Cuddles and snugs are vital in my world especially after rougher verbal or physical interaction.

What lies beyond ***? Affection, it has to be, how can we safely degrade where there will be no adverse eomotionall affects not just in the short term but maybe 10 years down the line. With *** there has to be affection, for me the two go hand in hand and to degrade without affection  is *** and nothing more. I may be completely wrong here but that how I see it and as always please feel free to set me straight should I be on the wrong path here 😊

Posted

But to some, *** can be affection? 

For example, calling your sub something degrading - (enter any degrading words here you see fit) but making it a possessive, owning it and cooing over your sub/little - "You're nothing but a fucking slut- but you're MY little slut" etc.

Or making a sub/little do something degrading because "Daddy likes it". To me, Physically Degrading act + praise = affection. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, BooBookitty said:

Or making a sub/little do something degrading because "Daddy likes it". To me, Physically Degrading act + praise = affection. 

A good point @BooBookitty And like many other things a lot would for me depend on the Individual connection and what you BOTH feel is right 😊