Submission, public *** and ***

Ma****

Posted

You stand in front of me in my room, naked, your arms up in the air, your pert breasts hanging free, your legs spread a little, your shaved pussy exposed to me...

One by one, and slowly, I place a collar around your neck, clamp & chain your nipples, slide a small clit & g-spot remote controlled vibe inside your pussy, then stuff another larger vibe alongside it, and finally a buttplug vibe in your ass...

Then, under my instruction, you carefully put on tight latex underwear, fishnets, high heels, a corset, and finally a tight sexy dress over the top that shows off your covertly corseted figure...

Finally I switch on both of the larger vibes inside you and lead you out into the world...

First we go for a stroll around a quiet park, where some of those who walk past us can hear the sound of gentle buzzing... some of them look confused... some of them look at you and see your embarrassment, then realise what the buzzing must be... how I love the look on their faces... and on yours!

Some who realise are disgusted, others are clearly rather turned on but either way I use my remote to briefly buzz your clit & g-spot, not only giving you another jolt of secret stimulation & pleasure but adding to the giveaway noise too... and either way, mere moments pass before we've walked past each other and more people approach us...

After a while, the shame and pleasure proves to be too much for you and you cum from the stimulation and ***, right there in the park, in front of me and everyone else around us. You manage to remain silent and continue walking, though you do wobble a little and squeeze my hand for support...

Next I take you for a trip on the tube... as we go down the escalator you stand beneath me with one step in between us and turn around so that I can stare down at your buxom breasts, cupping and squeezing them as I please in front of everyone going up and down... some notice, some do not...

Once we're on the platform and the train arrives I get on first and sit down, while you follow behind and stand in the middle of the area between the doors as I instruct you to, holding onto the pole, your pussy & ass still stuffed and buzzing, your clamped nipples now a little numb but still tingling, and your clit & g-spot still mine to stimulate remotely whenever I want to - perhaps when nobody is watching, giving you a private moment of pleasure; or perhaps when other people are tightly packed around you and starting to wonder where the buzzing is coming from, thereby drawing their attention to you even more intensely and humiliating you further as they examine you inquisitively with their eyes.

As before, we will continue until you cum, and you know that if you fail to cum or you attempt to fake an orgasm I will know, and you will be punished by humiliating and degrading you in other ways... and so you do cum, right there in the carriage, in plain sight of everyone there... I watch with amusement as you attempt to remain silent as your clit, cunt and brain explode, biting your lip and holding on to the pole tightly as the train continues its journey. It was a wonderful thing to behold, but only you & I knew quite what I was watching, and you know that my cock is throbbing hard as a result.

It's just as well that you're wearing latex panties, else all that fuckjuice now sloshing around inside your cunt would have dribbled down your thighs long ago... instead, it's all trapped and when I finally pull your latex panties aside it's all going to gush out and form a big puddle of cunt juice on the floor that I'm going to enjoy watching you lick up before I use you and your hungry slutholes for my pleasure...

So well done fucktoy, I'm proud of you... and now it's time to head home and carry on with our fun...

Posted

As with all my stories, this is part real experience, part fantasy...

I hope you enjoy it, and feedback is always appreciated!