Looking for education

Ho****

Posted

So my husband is my Dom, and we’re pretty new to the life. I suppose I’m looking for more education on Dom/sub relationships...especially information on a 24/7 dynamic with kids.

Posted

That sounds pretty cool. It is surely not easy to sort out family life and live your kinks with your partner. I can't give any tips on BDSM as I am new too. Anyway I hope it works out.

Posted

@HollowKitt3n Our Fetish Magazine has the following article which you might find of some interest:

Posted
6 hours ago, Kosmonaut76 said:

That sounds pretty cool. It is surely not easy to sort out family life and live your kinks with your partner. I can't give any tips on BDSM as I am new too. Anyway I hope it works out.

Thank you, I am really hopeful about it!

Posted

There is a site specifically set up for married Dom Sub couples , it’s very informative and addresses many topics including those who are new to the dynamic and who are trying to build it into an already existing

Posted

Im living exactly that and its not easy it for us is just a case of when we have time or quiet lol . If you can get baby sitting then there's always a munch , clubs , dungeon or just a dirty weekend away. But 24/7 thats gonna take some work . Your gonna need some real good rules in place and some soundproofing in your room lol

Posted
Yesterday at 07:45 PM, SammyB said:

There is a site specifically set up for married Dom Sub couples , it’s very informative and addresses many topics including those who are new to the dynamic and who are trying to build it into an already existing

Hi Sammy could you tell me the name of the site please? Thank you ☺️

Posted

I’ll pop it in a pm If that’s ok 

im not sure how the site is for mentioning other sites etc 

hope that’s ok 

sx 

Posted
22 hours ago, SammyB said:

I’ll pop it in a pm If that’s ok 

im not sure how the site is for mentioning other sites etc 

hope that’s ok 

sx