HELP I THINK I'VE BEEN CONNED

fuzzy95

Silenceofthemind
Posted

Sorry to hear you had that experience. I've only been a member for a short time and I've had a few try to get *** from me already so I'm sure they prey on new people. Ask direct questions and be aware when you don't get strait answers. Also for the real people here, please be patient while we are sorting out who is real and who is not.

MaleswitchTiger
Posted

Would you send *** to a Stranger you never meet before  Think About it 

MaleswitchTiger
Posted

a truly dominate women will never demand *** or fee just there submission he/ she will only feel blessed when it is gifted to her and any gift worth having is wroth waiting for at the end of the day

MaleswitchTiger
Posted

As a true and Honest Dominant Woman, Would NEVER take *** from anyone. A Real Mistress whats Only Your submission and Loyalty to her. Submission is a gift in trust, and a natural alpha doesn't have to *** their pack to follow.
a truly dominate women will never demand *** or fee just there submission he/ she will only feel blessed when it is gifted to her and any gift worth having is wroth waiting for at the end of the day

Posted

I think this has run it's course.

OP - hope you managed to get help.  Whilst I think it's good to share advice on avoiding being scammed and what to do if you feel you may have been - a lot of this has descended away from that.